M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 3 Remastered Bugfix] [Nottravis] - Original Size: 3.63GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (534MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (536MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you, but I can not download any of these files with none of my 2 browsers. Please uploads to "nopy", this is working for me.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Thank you, but I can not download any of these files with none of my 2 browsers. Please uploads to "nopy", this is working for me.
You can use megasync for Mega. Browsers have a memory limit and megasync allows mega to go direct to drive so no limit.
Useful as many game releases here use Mega and are larger in file size.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I love this game so I'm not trying to be a troll or trying to flame so don't get me wrong. But I feel like the updates are stretched too thin. Like there are so many different paths that if you want to stick to a single path it feels there's just not enough going on. I feel like the core plot of the story isn't going anywhere. Like there's a lot of content on the side but I am playing for the story and it feels like there's not much content per update inspite of the insane amount of renders and animations that the game has. It could be that that's because it's just chapter 3 and shit hasn't hit the fan yet so idk.

Don't necessarily see it as a criticism. It could also mean that I love the story so much that I just can't get enough of it.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I love this game so I'm not trying to be a troll or trying to flame so don't get me wrong. But I feel like the updates are stretched too thin. Like there are so many different paths that if you want to stick to a single path it feels there's just not enough going on. I feel like the core plot of the story isn't going anywhere. Like there's a lot of content on the side but I am playing for the story and it feels like there's not much content per update inspite of the insane amount of renders and animations that the game has. It could be that that's because it's just chapter 3 and shit hasn't hit the fan yet so idk.

Don't necessarily see it as a criticism. It could also mean that I love the story so much that I just can't get enough of it.
Yeah, I think that's exactly what this game is - right now. It feels too short because maybe it's too wide, and a couple of choices can left you out of some very interesting and entertaining scenes. Sure it has hours and hours of gameplay but it has to grow on you, in order to make you decide to give it another go, and then another, and then another (etc) to explore all this myriad of 'short' paths that are currently available. But the potential is sooo great, if dev can keep it up. It's just that, like you said, we're only in Chapter 3

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't worry too much, what you have right now is simply the prologue of the game. There is a plot, it's all been written out and planned years ago now and it's going to happen.
Also, I think you're being a bit unfair regarding all you can do in the game, since even in a single playthrough, as long as you don't speed read it, you can literally have hours of fun. The game has been designed so that you cannot do everything in one go, sure, but there's still quite enough to enjoy.
Let's look at what one can do during one single playthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's just one playthrough among many many potentially different ones :D

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Don't worry too much, what you have right now is simply the prologue of the game. There is a plot, it's all been written out and planned years ago now and it's going to happen.
Also, I think you're being a bit unfair regarding all you can do in the game, since even in a single playthrough, as long as you don't speed read it, you can literally have hours of fun. The game has been designed so that you cannot do everything in one go, sure, but there's still quite enough to enjoy.
Hey I am not saying that the game doesn't have content. I am saying that most of the content that you mentioned feels like a side story which doesn't influence the story and is just there. Like those VR scenes. If I remove them from the game, the main plot is still going to be as interesting as it is. So it doesn't add anything to the main plot (I hope you get what I mean). And I am not complaining because why play an adult visual novel if you don't like adult scenes. I am just saying that I, personally, am much more interested in the story and there just seems to be not much going on in that department till now. I am not saying that the story is not interesting. Quite the contrary. It just feels like there's not as much of it as I would like. Again, this is not a criticism necessarily. I am just whinging here because the story is so good that the updates leave me wanting for more.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, maybe I didn't explain myself properly. The game already has tons of content, yes, but I think one of the main reasons for its relative low hype is that the main story is just starting (basically only 3 or 4 of your bullet points refers to the main plot) and all you can do right now is basically exploring all those parallel branches that don't seem to really change anything (so far, although it's obvious they'll do it in the future). So if you're not really interested in some of the girls but you're actually engaged in the main plot, you might abandon the game after maybe your third replay without seeing the vast majority of the available content, leaving you a 'poor' impression (at least, poorer than the game's actual worth). Just because we are, indeed, in the prologue.

But I'd bet the game will boost after Chapter 5 or 6, when the paths would be already well laid out and actually affecting the main story (which would also be more developed). As long as Notty can keep tying everything together, this is a classic in the making

Nov 25, 2018
I've been reading the walkthrough, I do what I am told for Chris male romance, but you see, I cannot find Annie at longue without romancing her, annie is doing weapon system tests if i haven't romanced sarah, sarah isn't getting romanced if i didn't disagree with Annie during intro. :cry: What the hell, some things are left out in walkthrough or am I missing something? :/ Please help me, if anyone have done Chris male romance. :)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
But I'd bet the game will boost after Chapter 5 or 6,
After chapter 5 or 6? Don't you think that's like too long a build-up? I mean I atleast hope that we get a longer main story per chapter from this update onwards. Otherwise it just feels like I am doing sidequests and I get bored pretty quickly. "I" being the operative word in that sentence.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
After chapter 5 or 6? Don't you think that's like too long a build-up? I mean I atleast hope that we get a longer main story per chapter from this update onwards. Otherwise it just feels like I am doing sidequests and I get bored pretty quickly. "I" being the operative word in that sentence.
I meant that boost in terms of following from a broader audience, not storywise. And precisely because I think at that point the main plot will be developed enough to get people really intrigued and thus more willing to explore alternative branches

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've been reading the walkthrough, I do what I am told for Chris male romance, but you see, I cannot find Annie at longue without romancing her, annie is doing weapon system tests if i haven't romanced sarah, sarah isn't getting romanced if i didn't disagree with Annie during intro. :cry: What the hell, some things are left out in walkthrough or am I missing something? :/ Please help me, if anyone have done Chris male romance. :)
Sorry, I suppose there are two lines inadvertantly missing in that part of the walkthrough (will fix for the next version). You don't need to romance Annie, but to meet her for drinks in Ch.2 you have to...

1) talk to Chris about Ophion
2) Ask Annie about Time on Ophion
3) If she likes you enough she'll invite you to go drinking. To do that just be nice, casual and interested in her opinions.

I should also mention that going to drink with Annie is not needed to romance Chris. You can learn some interesting things about Chris that way, but you don't need to feel obliged to do so. Not engaging with Annie in a friendly way is a valid option.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If you're asking for the rules of rock paper scissors, paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper.
If you're asking how to access it, it's a $15 Patreon exclusive.
Thanks.Of course, I thought of the latter. :)
$15 it seems a little expensive for that.(sigh)
Ok,the quality has to be paid for,but i don't know,what is included in the mini game.
(English is not my first language,sorry.)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks.Of course, I thought of the latter. :)
$15 it seems a little expensive for that.(sigh)
Ok,the quality has to be paid for,but i don't know,what is included in the mini game.
(English is not my first language,sorry.)
You have strip tease and pole dance animations, some fun banter between Becca and Jane and clues for the main game if you cut a deal with Becca.

Reactions: Hullahopp

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED - 2021-OCT-25 ***

Finally...

Spanish Translation - Traducción al español - Chapters 1 to 4

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar en español, se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú Opciones

---

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will launch in Spanish, a changing language option will appear in the Options menu

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes