TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That patreon post about discord is ironic considering I've been more active on discord the past few days even though I don't like it because there's too many people and they keep giving me shit for wanting to play a "good guy" in games.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't like discord either but eh. A couple of them aren't bad, there's not much people so it's less memes and agressivity it's ok. I try to ignore the other ones.
Discord could be a good cop-out, but I like what we have here and am not really a discord fan (like many others it seems). It's funny to see that the Patreon has never been so active ^^

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Animation test news

I've done one. At 754kb. Seven hundred and fifty four KB!

It's purely a test run of course but...I made this overnight. I would welcome your views on the video quality level (please ignore general posing for the mo as this was just a test run)

i like it ;)
if it isnt too much work for you i would be interested to see where this is goin ...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Real Pim's de Lu or some offbrand stuff ? Because I quite like Pim's
Doesn't matter, really. I never liked mixing fruit and chocolate :/
Oh well, I guess I'll let the Jaffa cakes to Notty and go find something else to be my signature food (no, not frog nor snail, your barbaric monsters)

Also, in order not to derail the thread: Annie best gurl, update when?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Doesn't matter, really. I never liked mixing fruit and chocolate :/
Oh well, I guess I'll let the Jaffa cakes to Notty and go find something else to be my signature food (no, not frog nor snail, your barbaric monsters)

Also, in order not to derail the thread: Annie best gurl, update when?
Sadly, never. She'll always be second best, right after Chris.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: frap and DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You Sarah-underappreciater, besides Huity we were more thinking of something watery for you as a signature dish, maybe a soup (should also go good with a baguette)?
Just so you know, I'm a huge beef eater, but one of the dishes I do best is the blanquette de veau :3

Also, it is evident Sarah and Chris are best gurls as well. I just can't wait to finally meet face to face my little Scottish NacMacFeegle, though :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just so you know, I'm a huge beef eater, but one of the dishes I do best is the blanquette de veau :3

Also, it is evident Sarah and Chris are best gurls as well. I just can't wait to finally meet face to face my little Scottish NacMacFeegle, though :D
Well I would add Kelly to that mix as well, Amanda is too much of a woman though to call her a girl:)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Off-topic is still not allowed, just like in the rest of the site, next time I'll have to send the people involved to the gulag.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
500 pages of mostly spam in 2 months :HideThePain:

If you would like to have a private conversation with a group of friends, please use either PMs, the offtopic forum, or Discord. Using game threads like this negatively impacts people who actually want to discuss the game, rather than their favorite beef dishes.

We hate clamping down on any kind of discussion and give leeway where possible, however we're going to have to be stricter regarding offtopic discussion in this thread, and it will be more actively moderated going forward.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
500 pages of mostly spam in 2 months :HideThePain:

If you would like to have a private conversation with a group of friends, please use either PMs, the offtopic forum, or Discord. Using game threads like this negatively impacts people who actually want to discuss the game, rather than their favorite beef dishes.

We hate clamping down on any kind of discussion and give leeway where possible, however we're going to have to be stricter regarding offtopic discussion in this thread, and it will be more actively moderated going forward.
Respectfully, most of discussions are game related. Nothing wrong with being friendly, is there?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes