Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
500 pages of mostly spam in 2 months :HideThePain:

If you would like to have a private conversation with a group of friends, please use either PMs, the offtopic forum, or Discord. Using game threads like this negatively impacts people who actually want to discuss the game, rather than their favorite beef dishes.

We hate clamping down on any kind of discussion and give leeway where possible, however we're going to have to be stricter regarding offtopic discussion in this thread, and it will be more actively moderated going forward.
Well, it's mostly 500 pages of people talking about the game AND getting excited here and there. I don't see how this is any more negative than people actively insulting devs, asking for update/saves or asking questions that are literally answered two posts above. There is no toxicity on this thread, only friendly people sharing their love for the game, the lore and the dev. I agree we get carried away sometimes, but I don't see it as a bad thing (on this, our view may vary).

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Respectfully, most of discussions are game related. Nothing wrong with being friendly, is there?
We try to keep threads on topic for a reason, as I said, allowing free reign negatively impacts discussion of the game. If you would like to have free reign to discuss anything and everything use: PMs, offtopic or Discord.

asking for update/saves or asking questions that are literally answered two posts above.
Except in this thread, instead of "2 posts" its more "150 pages".

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Who else is excited about the groundbreaking news of there potentially being animations in CH4???
About that, I would urge you to look at the Patreon post that Notty just posted if you haven't already
Edit:
The last patreon post is an adventure in and of itself. I like it. Animations are nice.
Well talk about bad timing on my part, if only I could have been a few seconds faster :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
And that Sarah picture! It's incredible how much better Notty got in last few months. Compared to the original lake render the environment is so much more vibrant! :love:
It's like the whole crew has been on one of those makeover shows*! :love: And Sarah looks like she's been working out... maybe with kelly after the Chris incident?

*Just for the record, I don't watch ANY of that crap! But I do see the occasional "recommendation" popup on my Amazon video screen (it's shared with my cousin who is a makeup artist!)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's like the whole crew has been on one of those makeover shows*! :love: And Sarah looks like she's been working out... maybe with kelly after the Chris incident?

*Just for the record, I don't watch ANY of that crap! But I do see the occasional "recommendation" popup on my Amazon video screen (it's shared with my cousin who is a makeup artist!)
Sure Thea, no worries we would expect a Thea to have her secret vices:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ha, I don't think Sarah'd be able to improve much just overnight. :D It's that new skin of hers being so much more detailed and that new light and shadows accentuating all her lovely shapes.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ha, I don't think Sarah'd be able to improve much just overnight. :D It's that new skin of hers being so much more detailed and that new light and shadows accentuating all her lovely shapes.:)
Indeed most likely and to be honest all the girls look pretty fit, likely it will be quite busy in the gym all the time we are at work as MC.:p Meanie Notty to not let us visit at those times:p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes