frap

Oct 17, 2018
Indeed most likely and to be honest all the girls look pretty fit, likely it will be quite busy in the gym all the time we are at work as MC.:p Meanie Notty to not let us visit at those times:p
Well, considering that aside from the Ophion station members they're all military (as is the MC) I'd say it's more likely their entire lifestyle promotes that fitness. It doesn't hurt that they all seem to have good genes (as must the MC given both how Kelly looks and how the ladies respond to you.)

More likely, while you're working, the ladies are busy making up more bets while they're tearing apart the Vanny trying to fix it.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I'm a fan of both Sci-fi and well as games with choices that matter so this game has been one I've enjoyed quite a lot. Just have to say Nottravis that the re-masters are looking amazing and seem well worth the delay on Ch. 4.

One question I have, but couldn't find an answer to with so many pages of eyebrow waggles, Jaffa Cakes, and conspiracy theories to search though is, are the old chapters going to be released as they are re-mastered or will it all be one large release with Ch. 4 when the whole thing is done?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm a fan of both Sci-fi and well as games with choices that matter so this game has been one I've enjoyed quite a lot. Just have to say Nottravis that the re-masters are looking amazing and seem well worth the delay on Ch. 4.

One question I have, but couldn't find an answer to with so many pages of eyebrow waggles, Jaffa Cakes, and conspiracy theories to search though is, are the old chapters going to be released as they are re-mastered or will it all be one large release with Ch. 4 when the whole thing is done?
Last word on the street is that the remastered chapters should be released independently (and faster than regular release once the first is out). I cannot give you a date as I don't decide those things (or we would be playing the third sequel of the game already), but it should be soon.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Last word from Notty was that she hopes to release Chapter 1 Remastered to her Patreons early next week, Chapter 2 Remastered the week after, Chapter 3 Remastered another week after, and two weeks after that one Chapter 4 (which has been / is being remastered for a considerable part as well, so before it was even released!)

Also mind that Notty is a very talented, though novice programmer in Ren'py, which means that while she's innovative, she's also tackling some fairly complex stuff by herself, without much guidance or experience. Considering that, she is doing really well, but should her play tester run into an issue, it's going to be a question every time how quick she'll manage to fix it.

I just hope she manages her current expected release date, since not moving her story forward and mostly just repeating the same renders she did before with different lights and shaders must be getting frustrating.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Last word from Notty was that she hopes to release Chapter 1 Remastered to her Patreons early next week, Chapter 2 Remastered the week after, Chapter 3 Remastered another week after, and two weeks after that one Chapter 4 (which has been / is being remastered for a considerable part as well, so before it was even released!)

Also mind that Notty is a very talented, though novice programmer in Ren'py, which means that while she's innovative, she's also tackling some fairly complex stuff by herself, without much guidance or experience. Considering that, she is doing really well, but should her play tester run into an issue, it's going to be a question every time how quick she'll manage to fix it.

I just hope she manages her current expected release date, since not moving her story forward and mostly just repeating the same renders she did before with different lights and shaders must be getting frustrating.
I just want to advise everyone not to think of any of that as release dates. Nothing is set in stone and there can be many challenges and obstacles on the way. Everything will be released when it's finished. It's best to be patient and ignore the calendar completely. Please don't add any unnecessary pressure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

What Huity said, the remastered parts will be released separately as soon as they will be done. Notty thinks she has all in place now to render them up to chapter 4 and a reasonably aggressive timetable. We all know shit can happen though with code and bugs. :)

Also it would be impossible to find that answer since it was only on Patreon until now. due to reasons. :ROFLMAO:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I hope talking about stuff will affect other characters. Like if the MC agrees with Annie on her tinfoil theories, he won't be able to diminish them as rubbished when talking with someone else without repercussions on Annie's front
I get the feeling that Notty's writing will have accounted for that sort of thing. Back in CH1 if you are mean to Sarah, Annie takes it out on you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hope talking about stuff will affect other characters. Like if the MC agrees with Annie on her tinfoil theories, he won't be able to diminish them as rubbished when talking with someone else without repercussions on Annie's front
I remember that Chris looks skeptical if you try to talk with her about Annie's conspiracy theories.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I get the feeling that Notty's writing will have accounted for that sort of thing. Back in CH1 if you are mean to Sarah, Annie takes it out on you.
Firstly, the only time I would be mean to Sarah would be if she told me to spank her and call her Gloria.
Secondly I was considering something more serious than meeting Eric.. more about expressing opinions on the station

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes