DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
K, thanks. I really liked this, but just when I thought it was going to get juicy it ended. Not to complain or anything, I know quality takes time.
Yeah especially when she found out she could do the graphical side loads better as she could at start and that some of the skins she used were not up to scratch for the juicy stuff she is adding in chapter 4. Disadvantage though is that she basically needs to rerender every shot since chapter 1 and that takes time with her graphic card, but it should be worth the wait and replaying remastered version on the tidbits I saw till now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It gets very juicy in CH4 we're told! There are juicy bits in CH3 depending on the path you take.
Yeah we know there will be a femdom Chris scene for sure and a Trisha scene, also pretty sure there will be something in VR and Scarlet princess. So two scenes left. My bet would be a Sarah scene and possibly a Chris non dom scene even if Annie might make more sense. Think is to early for Amanda and Kelly.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah we know there will be a femdom Chris scene for sure and a Trisha scene, also pretty sure there will be something in VR and Scarlet princess. So two scenes left. My bet would be a Sarah scene and possibly a Chris non dom scene even if Annie might make more sense.
There are two in VR (Bobe and Babe respectively). Anyway, those are the mains, but there will be a lot more juicy stuff all around I bet. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are two in VR (Bobe and Babe respectively). Anyway, those are the mains, but there will be a lot more juicy stuff all around I bet. ;)
Suspect so as well and for us Patrons there will be BP of course and some filthy Becca in Rock, paper Scissors:) so no serious second Chris or Annie scene I guess.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I suspect any VR scene will evolve into a Sarah scene, so I don't expect to see a Sarah scene that doesn't involve VR for now. Maybe later we'll get to "skip the VR stuff and go for the real deal stright away", but for now, VR is probably Sarahs way of handling such things, her way to get intimate and keep distance at the same time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah we know there will be a femdom Chris scene for sure and a Trisha scene, also pretty sure there will be something in VR and Scarlet princess. So two scenes left. My bet would be a Sarah scene and possibly a Chris non dom scene even if Annie might make more sense. Think is to early for Amanda and Kelly.
I suspect there will be a scene for Sarah outside of the VR game, but it is hard to say if it will be route dependent...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
BP and RPS might not count towards the six scenes though :unsure:;)
Yeah so we have 1 femdom Chris, Trisha, 2 VR scenes if Akamari is right about that Notty counts them as two scenes, We have a scarlet princess scene, so one left and I was not counting RPS for that. I think like TheDevian that will be on a Sarah path, but I might be wrong.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, when you wrote that I already had a suspicion you might have been right. Suspect the babe variation will also be there if you lose with Bobe:), without Babe though ofc. :p
Actually, I don't think so because that would make playing Bobe a better choice in the extremely unlikely unthinkable event someone would actually want to lose. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes