DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, I don't think so because that would make playing Bobe a better choice in the extremely unlikely unthinkable event someone would actually want to lose. :p
For this chapter maybe, on others I am pretty sure Babe will win, besides you know Notty she will want us to play both options anyway:p and Bobe was behind in the polls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same here, nothing beats dominating the domina. :devilish: And besides, there were quite a few hints MC can... stack the deck against Chris in the coming match. ;)
Sadly, I do not think that will be an option in this one... IIRC, it was femdom or 'romance'/equals.
For this chapter maybe, on others I am pretty sure Babe will win, besides you know Notty she will want us to play both options anyway:p and Bobe was behind in the polls.
I know I will be playing both/all. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That last might well be a thing yes, not talking Annie even and how she might react. Based on the evidence so far Annie may well be more dangerous as Chris. :p
It also depends on if she finds out HOW you win, at least in the case of the boxing match... :sneaky: Or even some of the potential options with Kelly, it's not like I would suggest giving her water or anything, but some people might... :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It also depends on if she finds out HOW you win, at least in the case of the boxing match... :sneaky:
We also don't know what we would win in the event of beating her. She can choose anything. For example, giving as a free lesson on how to fly the Vanguard. Now, that would be the best possible reward for me, but I'm sure all of you would be less pleased. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We also don't know what we would win in the event of beating her. She can choose anything. For example, giving as a free lesson on how to fly the Vanguard. Now, that would be the best possible reward for me, but I'm sure all of you would be less pleased. :p
I can think of a number of things that would make me less pleased. :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's possible, hard to say what options you will get, and what she will do without hurting you for even suggesting such.
I'm pretty sure Chris will at least try to honor any demand, provided it doesn't result in permanent bodily harm, and provided she's convinced that you played fair. If you tell her to go sit on a distant hill for 3 hours, so you can shag Annie while she's away, then she will. Just don't tell her you're using that time to shag Annie. Maybe suggest to give Annie a field promotion, I have hunch she'd take it under serious consideration.

In Chapters 1 and 2, we already learned Chris has a very righteous mindset. She may not always abide the law (in the case of Annie, she does), but she does follow her own set of rules, which are almost knightly in their seperation for right & wrong. During the fight with Kelly in Chapter 3, we get to see (gladly not suffer) first hand how she responds to unfair play. Things are very black and white for her, and she deals consequences in extremes.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe suggest to give Annie a field promotion, I have hunch she'd take it under serious consideration.
She probably doesn't have an authority to do that. Even if she did, what would be a valid reason for that? There's no need for another officer.

She may not always abide the law (in the case of Annie, she does), but she does follow her own set of rules, which are almost knightly in their seperation for right & wrong. During the fight with Kelly in Chapter 3, we get to see (gladly not suffer) first hand how she responds to unfair play.
Things are very black and white for her, and she deals consequences in extremes.
In the case of Annie she totally doesn't. By law she should report her and the MC for their transgression. Yet they both get away with a warning (for now). Also, look at the Chadwick Files. She's definitely not thinking black and white. Yes, she may think duty first, followed by loyalty to her crew as close second. The rules, however? Only when it doesn't go against the first two. There are many layers to her character.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She probably doesn't have an authority to do that. Even if she did, what would be a valid reason for that? There's no need for another officer.

In the case of Annie she totally doesn't. By law she should report her and the MC for their transgression. Yet they both get away with a warning (for now). Also, look at the Chadwick Files. She's definitely not thinking black and white. Yes, she may think duty first, followed by loyalty to her crew as close second. The rules, however? Only when it doesn't go against the first two. There are many layers to her character.
I am not sure whether Chris would see a distinction between duty and loyalty to her own. I suspect those may well be the same to her. Also agree with Dripping that she very much lives by her own code, for better or worse.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
When it comes to flight crews, as a commanding officer you need good crew resource management. Having authoritarian hierarchy where the CO is always right and everything is strictly by the rules can backfire when there is a problem the CO doesn't see. What you don't want is a flight engineer being intimidated to speak up or a CO that doesn't listen. Obviously, it can't be anarchy, so the CO has to take responsibility when necessary and make decisions.

Point is you want a crew that can work best as a team, so it really is about finding the right balance. The right gray between black and white. I think the entire approach crisis is a great example of a crew working at top efficiency.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It depends, who is to say what the situation might demand of us, maybe someone else doesn't make it, perhaps she needed clearance to see some file to do her job, maybe just was just in desperate need of a good boning, and Mike wasn't up to the task... :devilish:
Well, if you ask me, I think MC will get the chance to set Chris up and she will honour the deal (at least that would seem consistent with her character) - but it will come back to bite us in the ass BIG time later (pun only partially unintended). :p
Depends on the 'dare', but I am sure something will bite you on the ass anyway, one way, or another. :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It depends, who is to say what the situation might demand of us, maybe someone else doesn't make it, perhaps she needed clearance to see some file to do her job, maybe just was just in desperate need of a good boning, and Mike wasn't up to the task... :devilish:
Depends on the 'dare', but I am sure something will bite you on the ass anyway, one way, or another. :LOL:
True and taking it to far may well hurt your chances with three women. One could always lose first and see how far Chris takes it to get an idea what might be acceptable ofc. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes