DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else thinks that there's a reason to why the MC was picked for that assignment and why he was shipped with the vanny of all ships ?
Yes, Notty liked him. :p Not sure besides story reasons it was MC that was chosen, though someone on the station might be a reason. It is kinda a coincidence would you not say? Whether she was involved though, we will see. That someone wanted to keep Jolene away from Vannie or Ophion seems pretty likely.

Oh, it IS different, does Trish have long hair now?
Well the short hair gave problems with remaster, so Trisha got new hair together with Amanda. It actually looks better on Trisha. On Amanda still a bit dubious, but it was needed.

(Real reason though was that Becca got jealous of the attention other actresses got, so she decided a few little accidents were needed so they looked less pretty and Becca got all attention again. That is why Notty needed to do the remaster to clean up that mess from Becca's sabotage and Amanda and Trisha needed a new hairdo after their old was ruined by Becca's pranks. )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, Notty liked him. :p Not sure besides story reasons it was MC that was chosen, though someone on the station might be a reason. It is kinda a coincidence would you not say? Whether she was involved though, we will see. That someone wanted to keep Jolene away from Vannie or Ophion seems pretty likely.

Well the short hair gave problems with remaster, so Trisha got new hair together with Amanda. It actually looks better on Trisha. On Amanda still a bit dubious, but it was needed.

(Real reason though was that Becca got jealous of the attention other actresses got, so she decided a few little accidents were needed so they looked less pretty and Becca got all attention again. That is why Notty needed to do the remaster to clean up that mess from Becca's sabotage and Amanda and Trisha needed a new hairdo after their old was ruined by Becca's pranks. )
Trish got better hair, and Kelly got worse... Guess my order has changed again... XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kelly was planned in advance though and is not really worse when you get used to it. :) Amanda does take some getting used to.
Amanda's I don't mind, but the short hair I can't stand, it's one of the reason's Chris is not really on my radar. I don't really like it on most people, not many can pull it off IMO. :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Amanda's I don't mind, but the short hair I can't stand, it's one of the reason's Chris is not really on my radar. I don't really like it on most people, not many can pull it off IMO. :p
Well we can argue about taste for hours, but will never agree. :p Well lets say I learned to be pretty accepting of hairstyles and rarely been really shocked after, when I was 15 yo my then GF suddenly went from shoulder long hair to a Mohawk. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well we can argue about taste for hours, but will never agree. :p Well lets say I learned to be pretty accepting of hairstyles and rarely been really shocked after, when I was 15 yo my then GF suddenly went from shoulder long hair to a Mohawk. :p
;)
Had a similar thing when one shaved her head completely. She was pretty enough without it, like O'Connor, but she was much more attractive when it was long. That said, I tend to be a lot more superficial when it comes to characters in media.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
;)
Had a similar thing when one shaved her head completely. She was pretty enough without it, like O'Connor, but she was much more attractive when it was long. That said, I tend to be a lot more superficial when it comes to characters in media.
Yeah she was still beautiful after, but it did take some getting used to, well in a way I could have expected it since she was getting reasonably heavy into punk music. :p Still .....

Yeah we also tend to get used how the women look in a game, so changes do take some getting used to and you have normally way less time invested in them in game as in real life. Or at least one might hope so. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But her skin has not changed. :unsure:
I think Notty said all the girls skin changed some and needed to, some were very successful though with very little noticeable changes and some gave a few more problems and were a bigger change like Sarah.

Edit: Akamari Though admittedly Sarah was more a big change under the hood and Notty got her to look very much the same as she did. Amanda was less of a change in skin, but the hair that needed changing made a bigger impact on her final looks.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well Kelly will still look as you remembered her when you meet her, she will change later on due to her own choices. Trust me or not she looks extremely hot in her new skin. :p
She doesn't though, she is more natural blonde (-5), before she was more platinum blonde (-1 or -2), add to that short hair(-10), it's a lose/lose for me. It was her choice ...to look less attractive and get off my radar, yeah. Doesn't really matter, I was already liking others more due to personality anyway, she just got replaced by Trish in the lineup.

At least it's better than Eve from Summertime Saga, that is a completely different character, the original moved away, and this new one just moved to town to replace her. ;p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes