Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Awesome, thanks mate. Definitely giving this game a try then
There is currently a remaster of all the graphics ongoing (as the dev got a lot better in both skill and equipment), so for best experience it might be wise to wait a bit. Visually, the difference is huge. Remastered Chapter One might be released this weekend. :)

Oct 3, 2019
There is currently a remaster of all the graphics ongoing (as the dev got a lot better in both skill and equipment), so for best experience it might be wise to wait a bit. Visually, the difference is huge. Remastered Chapter One might be released this weekend. :)
I did see that post! Hmmm...I suppose I could try out one of the 3 dozen (might actually be that many) or so games I've bookmarked here in the meantime...:unsure:

Oh! Last question: animations or no? (don't worry, not a dealbreaker ;))

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I did see that post! Hmmm...I suppose I could try out one of the 3 dozen (might actually be that many) or so games I've bookmarked here in the meantime...:unsure:

Oh! Last question: animations or no? (don't worry, not a dealbreaker ;))
Yes, there will be animations in the remaster and they are looking to be more elaborate than just three seconds loops. :)

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
Well no guarantees but the expectancy is within a week, at least for chapter 1 and then chapter 2 and 3 after within this month.
Last I read Chapter 1 should be in the next week or so with the rest following soon after. We don't have exact dates yet but I'm very much looking forward to the Remasters.
that's enough for me, one week here means immediately in the real world. thanks a lot, guys

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes