I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Something that might be nice is in the OP having a spoiler that includes the fan-banners for the game, so people can easily find/use them.
There is a link for the signatures in the OP (if that's what you mean). :unsure:
It's right at the bottom. :)
In case you missed it -

Although this is only the ones Notty created - I would wait though, with the game being remastered, the sigs are most likely to be redone too.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There is a link for the signatures in the OP (if that's what you mean). :unsure:
It's right at the bottom. :)
In case you missed it -

Although this is only the ones Notty created - I would wait though, with the game being remastered, the sigs are most likely to be redone too.
I was more meaning something closer to where Changelog is, that would have all the images in there, rather than a link to a post elsewhere in the thread, plus the link is almost hidden, most bottom thing in a tiny font. That is fine to be a footer for a normal post, but I think the OP should be more accessible.

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Huh, I remember when I first checked this thread and had to unwatch it, because I was getting new reply pop-up every second or two. So I can't believe nobody posted here since Tuesday - was there an apocalypse and I haven't noticed or something? :p

But to get back on topic - anything new regarding the remastered chapters or an update?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Huh, I remember when I first checked this thread and had to unwatch it, because I was getting new reply pop-up every second or two. So I can't believe nobody posted here since Tuesday - was there an apocalypse and I haven't noticed or something? :p

But to get back on topic - anything new regarding the remastered chapters or an update?
The remastered CH1 is very close to being released, it's just being checked and double-checked for errors. :)

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
was there an apocalypse and I haven't noticed or something? :p
Pretty much. Over ten pages got nuked because we spent too much time discussing the "off-topic" subject of the game and how good the remasters look. Basically ran Notty off the site, and the rest of us to an Off-Topic discussion thread. And even that one's died now. Basically the only place anything is happening is off-site.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I haven't looked at this for a while, and wanted to ask is the remaster thing a full-time effort meaning there won't be a Chapter 4 anytime soon or is that being worked on alongside it?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty much. Over ten pages got nuked because we spent too much time discussing the "off-topic" subject of the game and how good the remasters look. Basically ran Notty off the site, and the rest of us to an Off-Topic discussion thread. And even that one's died now. Basically the only place anything is happening is off-site.
Yeah, I recall that and I know that the thread quieted down quite a bit back then, however it was never quiet for more than 4 days in a row before. :)

• Sad
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Thanks for the update on the social drama news... I kept checking back in, but didn't see any of the usual suspects and couldn't figure out why. As this used to be a thread that added 5 pages daily.

Hopefully, the baby wasn't thrown out with the bathwater...

Regardless, I am anxiously awaiting the updates... and wish the developer and the fans nothing but the best.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes