jayel32

Feb 8, 2018
What's the planned timeline for the releases? Is it just gonna be all together in december or can we expect something by the end of the month :eek:

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Pretty much. Over ten pages got nuked because we spent too much time discussing the "off-topic" subject of the game and how good the remasters look. Basically ran Notty off the site, and the rest of us to an Off-Topic discussion thread. And even that one's died now. Basically the only place anything is happening is off-site.
Now that's bona fide forum moderation, it's just like being back in 2004!

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Nottravis

Awesome game dude/dudette? keep it up, tbh one of the best out there, and one of the few that have quality outside being just fapping material.

For what is worth it, as someone who saw it a few times before giving it a chance, you might want to rearrange the pics on the first page. The first pictures despicted there are not flattering and don't catch much the eye, or at least not as much as the game deserves

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Awesome game dude
Teehee

one of the few that have quality outside fapping material
Nottravis is not liable for any public indecency you may commit in response to your playthroughs.

While all the ladies in the game are enticing, the first pictures despicted there are not flattering and don't catch much the eye
I expect after the remaster these will be updated? The new renders are pretty eye-catching, so it would only make sense. That said, it could show a goat's anus up there and I'd still expect people to be drawn in: the community around this particular game is stellar (forgive the space pun). I've been holding off playing til the remaster is finished, but I already like the game just based on its ambassadors! :)

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Haven't you heard? Everyone's a dude on the internet (Also, english is not my mother tongue and I just got into the habit of calling people online dude without thinking, should fix that not to offend everyone)

I expect after the remaster these will be updated? The new renders are pretty eye-catching, so it would only make sense. That said, it could show a goat's anus up there and I'd still expect people to be drawn in: the community around this particular game is stellar (forgive the space pun). I've been holding off playing til the remaster is finished, but I already like the game just based on its ambassadors! :)
Yeah, but I assume that its important to draw new people to make the community grow and attract new patreons, and A LOT of people look at the images and judge on that before deciding to download

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes