Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Although, when cutting blonde hair, the hair tint will appear slightly darker, from the lower layers. The top layers of blonde hair are slightly bleached by the sun, that's what causes the change in tint. Unless the hair is dyed or peroxide bleached, then all hairs will be the exact same color from root to tip, until the root starts to grow out again. (bad pickup line: "I love your blonde hair, but why do you dye the roots black?". Forgot what movie it was from)
Yes, I'm a natural blonde (please type slowly). Though I'm slowly getting bald, and because of the little vanity I have, I decided to just shave it all off, so people won't notice.

So, whether it's from a different shader or different lighting, Kellies hair being slightly darker is actually correct for the "after" image. Nothing a good week in the sun can't fix though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Although, when cutting blonde hair, the hair tint will appear slightly darker, from the lower layers. The top layers of blonde hair are slightly bleached by the sun, that's what causes the change in tint. Unless the hair is dyed or peroxide bleached, then all hairs will be the exact same color from root to tip, until the root starts to grow out again. (bad pickup line: "I love your blonde hair, but why do you dye the roots black?". Forgot what movie it was from)
Yes, I'm a natural blonde (please type slowly). Though I'm slowly getting bald, and because of the little vanity I have, I decided to just shave it all off, so people won't notice.

So, whether it's from a different shader or different lighting, Kellies hair being slightly darker is actually correct for the "after" image. Nothing a good week in the sun can't fix though.
I was not talking about the short one with the color change, but whatever, it doesn't matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have to disagree, that looks completely different from the new one.
The thing is we can not really say until we see her in the remaster in a number of scenes, so we can argue now or wait and each draw our own conclusion when the remaster is out. I somehow doubt Notty will make any changes anyway now unless her testing of scenes for later chapters would lead her to conclusion the skin does not work. Now this is part of what she has been doing last few weeks so seems unlikely. :p

Since the old skin did not work in those tests and that is why she changed it in first place, I also cannot see Notty going back to the old skin, it is what it is.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have to disagree, that looks completely different from the new one.
But Notty herself confirmed the hair colour is the same.
No change in hair colour :)
Since the old skin did not work in those tests and that is why she changed it in first place, I also cannot see Notty going back to the old skin, it is what it is.
And her skin didn't change.

Oh Kell hasn't been re-worked. Just that hair change later.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Quite a few things have happened since then though and a lot of shit has been remastered, made more realistic and especially her use of lighting has changed. :p So my advice is just to wait for the remasters that will be soon here and then let everyone draw their own conclusions based on their own preferences. This is just an argument that goes nowhere in meantime. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Quite a few things have happened since then though and a lot of shit has been remastered, made more realistic and especially her use of lighting has changed. :p So my advice is just to wait for the remasters that will be soon here and then let everyone draw their own conclusions based on their own preferences. This is just an argument that goes nowhere in meantime. :p
But those Kelly renders that sparked this debate are from that time. Therefore the points I made are totally valid and conclusive.:)

Looking at the latest remastered Kelly render doesn't suggest anything has changed about her to me either.
1572698427054.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, but not everyone sees color the same way.
But those Kelly renders that sparked this debate are from that time. Therefore the points I made are totally valid and conclusive.:)

Looking at the latest remastered Kelly render doesn't suggest anything has changed about her to me either.
View attachment 448154
That one at least looks almost right.
GUYS GUYS... calm down, can we all just agree that regardless of hair or skin colour, we would still totally bang our sister?
Not any more, no.
We have the same equivalent for nurses as well. :p and you are saying that now, but are you sure you will be able to resist Notty's efforts to tempt you into darkness? :p
Had the reverse effect on me. I am officially un-tempted. :LOL:

Oct 3, 2019
So quick question, forgive me if this has been asked or is in poor taste :) What kind of cheating is in this game? Is it MC banging other guys' wives/gf's? Or is it MC cheating on someone? Or both? (Hoping it's the first or last one)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So quick question, forgive me if this has been asked or is in poor taste :) What kind of cheating is in this game? Is it MC banging other guys' wives/gf's? Or is it MC cheating on someone? Or both? (Hoping it's the first or last one)
MC is single, one of the main heroines is married and there is also a married couple of scientists on the station.

However, it is likely that most of the girls that you can potentially bang won't be too pleased should they find out you are playing on multiple fronts. They talk to each other, so it needs to be handled with care. So depending on your definition and your choices it can be both or just the former or just the latter.

Oct 3, 2019
MC is single, one of the main heroines is married and there is also a married couple of scientists on the station.

However, it is likely that most of the girls that you can potentially bang won't be too pleased should they find out you are playing on multiple fronts. They talk to each other, so it needs to be handled with care. So depending on your definition and your choices it can be both or just the former or just the latter.
Awesome, thanks mate. Definitely giving this game a try then

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes