Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I didn't think that was coming in this version?
If she would add it, it would be right at start so she would not have to go back for it I thought.
Exactly. This is something that would be best to have right from the start. I suspect that she'll either manage to get it in for One or not at all.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
There's also the unique custom MC picture feature that might be implemented.:) That could be trickiest to code given that no one has done that to my knowledge.
Custom main characters aren't hard to code really, just time intensive to render. You can't really build a paperdoll system since the game isn't rendering the scenes in real time. So each scene has to be re-rendered for every possible variation if you don't want to break people's suspension of disbelief. Depending on your computer CGI renders can take hours for just a single image. It costs a lot of development time, but not out of difficulty.

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Custom main characters aren't hard to code really, just time intensive to render. You can't really build a paperdoll system since the game isn't rendering the scenes in real time. So each scene has to be re-rendered for every possible variation if you don't want to break people's suspension of disbelief. Depending on your computer CGI renders can take hours for just a single image. It costs a lot of development time, but not out of difficulty.
It's not the MC that's being rendered, just their head for the text bar at the bottom of the screen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's only a custom portrait not the in game character. That's all 1st person so you never see him or her when FeMC is added.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's only a custom portrait not the in game character. That's all 1st person so you never see him or her when FeMC is added.
Well, there are a couple of sex scenes where you will see his body, if I am reading this correctly, so those will need variations if skin tone is an option.

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think that Mike, the software guy is so much hated because he's planned to interact and fraternise more with FemLongshlong, while to the people playing as MaleLongschlong, he's just a nuisance..
People in general often want to kill those, right Notty ? As soon as FemLongshlong gets added,it will bring new perspective... just so you know... Longschlong is the last name I use when I want to mess with Chris

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I think that Mike, the software guy is so much hated because he's planned to interact and fraternise more with FemLongshlong, while to the people playing as MaleLongschlong, he's just a nuisance..
People in general often want to kill those, right Notty ? As soon as FemLongshlong gets added,it will bring new perspective... just so you know... Longschlong is the last name I use when I want to mess with Chris
Not gonna lie, I like the name Longshlong. Need to start using it in all my dominant playthroughs of any game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, there are a couple of sex scenes where you will see his body, if I am reading this correctly, so those will need variations if skin tone is an option.
Hmm. That would increase the rendering cargo if true. Unless the protraits are treated just as a lot of extra armor/skins/clothes in some games or they don't feature differences in skin tone but just facial features.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Even when I play the FemMC, I won't be going after the guys, I will be making spaghetti. :sneaky:
Hmm. That would increase the rendering cargo if true. Unless the protraits are treated just as a lot of extra armor/skins/clothes in some games or they don't feature differences in skin tone but just facial features.
I remember we were talking about skin tones, but I can't say if that will make it or not, don't remember who first said it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That would be up to the player. The idea is that you can put in a picture of your choosing (though a head silhouette would obviously work best). Notty may provide some default portraits to choose from if you don't want to use yours, but of that I'm not sure.
Notty plans to add racial skin options after the game is finished, same as the FMC.

Anyway, this feature would be just for extra immersion. It would mean you can play as yourself, as Nicolas Cage, or whoever else. Personally, I'd render my own character for this purpose.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That would be up to the player. The idea is that you can put in a picture of your choosing (though a head silhouette would obviously work best). Notty may provide some default portraits to choose from if you don't want to use yours, but of that I'm not sure.

Notty plans to add racial skin options after the game is finished, same as the FMC.

Anyway, this feature would be just for extra immersion. It would mean you can play as yourself, as Nicolas Cage, or whoever else. Personally, I'd render my own character for this purpose.
I guess I can use the MC from my game... Some say he looks a bit like me... XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

This indeed, Notty said that she indeed is planning to add those options for FEMC and different races MC after game is finished and yes that would also include a changed Kelly. For now it would just be an option to add a face of your choosing to the conversations, just as you see the face of Chris or Sarah when they talk. We have had no confirmation though if this feature made it in or not for the remaster.

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
As male play through I have two versions: Annie whilst Breaking Sarah, and harem-ish (nice to all)
Unless some really nice guys get added, my real playthrough will be loyal to Chris (not a lesbian, but I will rock her world in the game; the dom vs loving route will be interesting to see as FemMC), as not one of the guys is doing it for me right now.

For the portrait feature, unless a game lets you create a character I think a shadow outline for MC is fine.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As male play through I have two versions: Annie whilst Breaking Sarah, and harem-ish (nice to all)
Unless some really nice guys get added my real playthrough will be loyal to Chris (not a lesbian irl, but I will rock her world in the game; the dom vs loving route will be interesting to see as FemMC), as not one of the guys is doing it for me right now.

For the portrait feature, unless a game lets you create a character I think a shadow outline for MC is fine.
Well we are missing one male still, maybe he will be your type. :p Not sure though you can do an Annie run and break Sarah at same time. Only Notty knows what she considers reasonable and how much she will allow us to be a manwhore (in male or female routes) without serious consequences, but pretty sure here that some romance routes will be mutually exclusive if not all considering her design plan and ideas about the game. :p

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
Well we are missing one male still, maybe he will be your type. :p Not sure though you can do an Annie run and break Sarah at same time. Only Notty knows what she considers reasonable and how much she will allow us to be a manwhore (in male or female routes) without serious consequences, but pretty sure here that some romance routes will be mutually exclusive if not all considering her design plan and ideas about the game. :p
If he looks like Robert Downey Jr, or Ryan Reynolds from that Blade film, but with red hair sign me up! *swoons*
If he also sounded like Alan Rickman or Tim Curry... *faints*

I don't think you can get all scenes for both Annie and Sarah on the breaking route but they go closely together as you win points with Annie when you berate Sarah in most instances (I think, haven't replayed to check as remaster is pending).
^ keeping it on-topic-ish

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If he looks like Robert Downey Jr, or Ryan Reynolds from that Blade film, but with red hair sign me up! *swoons*
If he also sounded like Alan Rickman or Tim Curry... *faints*

I don't think you can get all scenes for both Annie and Sarah on the breaking route but they go closely together as you win points with Annie when you berate Sarah in most instances (I think, haven't replayed to check as remaster is pending).
Well Annie and Sarah are also friends and if you take it to far Annie has you meet a certain Eric in chapter 1. So if Annie might prefer your attention on her if she likes you, hurting Sarah beyond pranks and playfulness might get you into problems with Annie I assume. I could be wrong of course. only Notty knows.:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
as you win points with Annie when you berate Sarah in most instances (I think, haven't replayed to check as remaster is pending).
You don't really. You can join Annie in making fun of Sarah, but berate her? Not only is that not an option when Annie's around, but I'm sure Annie wouldn't approve. I don't know if you've got the bad end in Chapter One, but it's very related to relationship between Sarah and Annie. ;)

djaxx

Sep 22, 2019
Alright then! Here is my walkthrough!

• Covers every sexy render (if you argue that all Notty's renders are sexy, you're not wrong, but I'm not going to redo the bloody thing just to please you).
  • Covers all the important choices for every major route of every girl. (Yes, Notty, I know missed a lot of them, but they don't need to know).
  • Does not cover every bit of story, lore or jokes. Play the game, if you want to know more and laugh more.
  • Chapter 3 included, don't look if you haven't played (ideally like 20 times and you just can't find one item in the summary).
  • It is hopefully easier to follow then the old walkthrough. (Anyone who disagrees has the right to disagree, but no christmas presents from me)
  • It is not based on the code and it doesn't contain stat changes. No peeking under the hood.
  • No snarky remarks, suggestions to the dev, or any other inappropriate content.
  • If you like the game, despite playing with a walkthrough, consider supporting Notty on her Patreon.
  • I'll update this when Chapter Four comes and probably make an errata of what is no longer accurate (if it's less then 50% I'm satisfied.)
I appreciate feedback, if you think I got something wrong. Of course, the feedback I want to see the most is: "I don't care about your stupid walkthrough, I'll always play Heavy Five without it".
I followed the steps for Chris, but she didnt invite me to ''train''?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes