DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Aw yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not one of the testers though and I know Notty is redoing one animation atm, after completion testers will do another test if all bugs found are quashed and the fixes did not bring new bugs. So progress is being made, but no hard date yet. :)

1577720349476.png

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
I am not one of the testers though and I know Notty is redoing one animation atm, after completion testers will do another test if all bugs found are quashed and the fixes did not bring new bugs. So progress is being made, but no hard date yet. :)
Nice! That's what testing is for so I don't mind hearing that, it's just good to know it's actually in the testing phase. Like Neimad said, thanks for keeping the thread updated for those of us too lazy to make forum accounts.

Cute Annie.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice! That's what testing is for so I don't mind hearing that, it's just good to know it's actually in the testing phase. Like Neimad said, thanks for keeping the thread updated for those of us too lazy to make forum accounts.

Cute Annie.
Well there will be Sarah especially in chapters two and after. :) Have to keep some things a surprise since have no idea what would be spoilerish or not, but my bet is there will be plenty Sarah to enjoy in chapter 1. If want to see loads of the requested subject though I would advise to check that forum out. :)

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Cute Annie.
Here is the last Sarah posted

Sadly the names of the girls are used so much that they are ignored when using search so I don't have anything more interesting (And I'm not gonna look through Notty's 1271 posts :p)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 500919
Annie should know that Velma didn't smoke. :eek:
...Also, I don't think she could float.

IT'S A GU-GU-GU-GHOST!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes