Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's not always about selling the game, you know.

There will be sexy animations as well. Everybody does them. I for one appreciate when a dev goes beyond those confines and uses animations elsewhere. An adult game can be more than just an adult game. :)

No. It's partly a Q&A. Dev asked the community what questions do they want to Becca and this was one of them.
I take the blame for both of the questions since I keep bugging Notty for a Becca route

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There will be sex scenes, but these people have only just met, did you expect a full-on gangbang straight away? :unsure: This isn't that sort of game. :)

Besides, there are a couple of lewd-ish scenes already
I feel you, but it's not like we don't know them already... Chapter release order goes:

1, 2, 3, 1 remastered

I know sex is coming... So... When we would be use to be like oh ya here comes chapter 4 gonna be some sexy fun time giggity giggity we take two steps back instead... for awesome door animations!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I feel you, but it's not like we don't know them already... Chapter release order goes:

1, 2, 3, 1 remastered

I know sex is coming... So... When we would be use to be like oh ya here comes chapter 4 gonna be some sexy fun time giggity giggity we take two steps back instead... for awesome door animations!
What matters is the final game. It will be far, far greater than if the remaster didn't happen.

Check back when Four is released then?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What matters is the final game. It will be far, far greater than if the remaster didn't happen.

Check back when Four is released then?
Definitely, it's a great game. To me it would have made more sense to develop it in the following way if unhappy about the renders on 1/2/3:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10- then when completed go back do 1-2-3 remastered if unhappy about them.

Unless something fundamentally halts this. If it's the character select stuff then perhaps simply bring becca out at the start of chapter 4 with a... "Alright listen it was this or make you go back to chapter one. Deal with it. What race / gender do you want? k thx bye... also here are my lovely boobs!"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Definitely, it's a great game. To me it would have made more sense to develop it in the following way if unhappy about the renders on 1/2/3:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10- then when completed go back do 1-2-3 remastered if unhappy about them.

Unless something fundamentally halts this. If it's the character select stuff then perhaps simply bring becca out at the start of chapter 4 with a... "Alright listen it was this or make you go back to chapter one. Deal with it. What race / gender do you want? k thx bye... also here are my lovely boobs!"
You would have been right if Notty was a different person, with that talent you also get someone who did need to do it this way. We will have the take those parts of her as well if we want a finished game.Well she has been testing that she was happy with how it all worked for whole game, since actually the female skins giving big problems in the sex scenes in 4 was a major part of why the remaster started (Yeah she went a bit overboard on that in the end, making game loads prettier). That was also the reason it was impossible for her to release 4. (Trust me I asked:p)

So hopefully she can now release the whole game as she wanted to over time and we will also reach the more naughty bits animated. To me though I prefer my sex scenes non animated most of the time and prefer to use my imagination on them, but Notty disagrees so yeah there will most likely be a certain scene in part 2 animated. Considering Becca, she is a guide mainly and not a main girl or love interest. Pity I agree. :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heavy Five [Ch. 2 Remastered] [Nottravis] (1.8 GB rar pc source)
326 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note. for linux users please unzip into your game/

Last edited:

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The option to have different genders and races is a double-edged sword. I noticed no difference in any renders, but I presume that for any future sex scenes they are kinda going to have to show the protagonists body... That just means that all sex scenes need to be rendered FOUR times as much. So it means more waiting...
He's right I know this seems like an really good idea but it will mean four times as much work which means an lot more work for Dev. I can see an lot of people are are fine with this now but as time goes on expect an lot of them to start complaining if it takes four times as long.

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

It's about consistency.

Originally, the remaster started with a facelift for station assets. So, that had to be changed in older chapters as well. Then Notty gradually discovered she can make everything look much better and the remaster grew in scale.

We are now at the point of what the game would have looked like if Notty had the hardware and experience when she started. You can't blame the dev for wanting to make the best game she can, right? We as supporters want to play the best game she can make.

I understand not everybody is patient and you're welcome to come back when the remaster catches up, but in the long run this was a good decision. It's not just renders that improved. It's everything. There was a ton of unenjoyable work, hundreds of hours, thousands of renders put into this. Yet her sheer dedication to her creation made her go through it, instead of choosing easier route and just continuing on knowing the early chapters were far inferior to what she became capable of.

Chapter Two for example had about a third of content cut originally because her old graphic card couldn't chug renders fast enough. The upcoming remastered Chapter Two will have all that back in and much more. And animations. If Notty didn't decide to remaster, there wouldn't be any animations in the entire game (for production and consistency reasons).

One thing to note, there won't be any further remaster, so you don't have to worry about that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The problem with that idea is that if you wait until the game is over to do the remaster of the beginning, then far fewer people will bother to play it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
He's right I know this seems like an really good idea but it will mean four times as much work which means an lot more work for Dev. I can see an lot of people are are fine with this now but as time goes on expect an lot of them to change their mind as time goes on.
The dev has now a top notch graphic card, so render production will be much faster. (at least four times faster since she upgraded). She decided to go with this because it is now possible to do it in reasonable timeframe. So, wait and see.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He's right I know this seems like an really good idea but it will mean four times as much work which means an lot more work for Dev. I can see an lot of people are are fine with this now but as time goes on expect an lot of them to change their mind as time goes on.
You are right that it will take more time, then again it also makes the game more fun for her to make and will, if I can believe Notty and why should I not, provide more storylines in the later chapters that will branch more. Well her having fun while making the game is the best guarantee that she will keep working on it, so even if means I will need to have more patience that is overall a plus.

Also having those different reactions from the rest of the cast to the different MC's provides you with quite a bit of extra information you might well need to play those paths you would like, since this is a game where NPC's react according to their believes and interests and are fully consistent characters over all paths and branches.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let me put it to you ... gracious gamers ... What does any accomplished casual gamer who gets
plenty at home and is always flirted up and down by all the gals he meets with sweet innuendo?
did you expect a full-on gangbang
Why yes~! The void of space! The despair of lack of wormth human cuddle and make up!
We need to have out heroes release the steam and get it on pronto .. before the alien / predator /
precursor / dead space come knocking down their humanity to the bad block of cold nonsense!

turn this thread into a warzone
Just get it on and go 4 broke into the forls od wondrous babes!

bugging Notty for a Becca
Hold her and rock her and cuddle her and cover her up in sweet steamy applause and smooches!

sex is coming
Steamy days a'comming! Full and hard be cummin'!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes