Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
You are right that it will take more time, then again it also makes the game more fun for her to make and will, if I can believe Notty and why should I not, provide more storylines in the later chapters that will branch more. Well her having fun while making the game is the best guarantee that she will keep working on it, so even if means I will need to have more patience that is overall a plus.

Also having those different reactions from the rest of the cast to the different MC's provides you with quite a bit of extra information you might well need to play those paths you would like, since this is a game where NPC's react according to their believes and interests and are fully consistent characters over all paths and branches.
I Hope it is fun For her I still think of veqvii and his excellent game that he sadly burned out on. His one was of many different paths and choices that I think became too much for him don't want that to see happen to anyone else.

Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I Hope it is fun For her I still think of veqvii and his excellent game that he sadly burned out on. His one was of many different paths and choices that I think became too much for him don't want that to see happen to anyone else.
The difference is that here, the whole plot is already laid out and the "longest" part now is rendering it and writing the dialogues (which is something Notty loves to do). I wouldn't fear for Heavy Five, the previous mishappens were, unfortunately, necessary milestones to get to the level of quality she deems adequate.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm thinking about porting the crunched version instead of the original. Since most people don't seem to have a ton of space left on their android devices...
Well, maybe both if it's not too much work?

The standard release is already compressed for best quality/size ratio. There are a lot of renders in it. I worry the crunched version could be quite inferior in quality at this point.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well your concern is kind of understandable. I saw the same happen to Veq and it was a shame indeed, even if more on a personal level as for the game. (Though would have loved to see what he would have done with it).

Notty is a different personality though and overall does seem to have her stuff way more together, even if she is not perfect. So like Huity said I suspect with her having survived the remaster phase, she will be able to move forward and have fun making the game. Though I really do hope people will not put to much stress on her to deliver quickly, since she will hate it more when she is late as any of us will. She is more the type that if you would have to manage her in your team, you would have to slow her down sometimes and send home to get some sleep and make her leave her laptop at work as prod to do her work. :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Futa is fine especially if it's optional, few people complain about that. NTR is the one that would turn this thread into a warzone.
I simply believe that those with a dislike for futa are more mature (by now), and take the time to read the tags first and decide to simply not bother even downloading if they don't like what they see. Whereas those who dislike some other non-player character screwing *any* female in a game are quick to pull the NTR card (whether it's NTR or voyeurism or swinging or whatever else) and start whining.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I simply believe that those with a dislike for futa are more mature (by now), and take the time to read the tags first and decide to simply not bother even downloading if they don't like what they see. Whereas those who dislike some other non-player character screwing *any* female in a game are quick to pull the NTR card (whether it's NTR or voyeurism or swinging or whatever else) and start whining.
Problem as well is that those three letters are used for so many different situations nowadays and for such different sort of game play that a game with those letters can be both exactly the kind of game you would love to play or a game you would hate to play, so you have to take a look at reviews and info provided in thread of game to see what it is. Futa has way less ambiguity overall. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is my first time playing this game, Renders are good.
The story and flow is good, but could be a lot better (add more text to the renders) + White Text And Background can be hard to read sometimes

Overall, its not a bad game.
To be honest chapter 1 is just a setup and yeah i have the advantage of having played the old chapters and while chapter 1 and 2 got my curiousity, it was the added layers and depth to the story and characters unveiled in chapter 3 that really grabbed my attention.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The mind boggles why your patron support is so low. The game definitely deserves way more support. More than many other games out there I feel.
There were a few more of us, supporting Notty, but several were sadly lost during the re-master. And even before the re-master, we were actually betting on Chapter 4 being the one that would/should create traction. (sex sells, obviously)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes