DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I have the same feeling, not a fan of Female and BBC (MC), this is what is holding me of becoming a Patreon

will play the older version later
Well though I absolutely loved the old version I would hold off playing them and wait for the new remastered ones with the nicer shinies and extra added content beyond race and gender. No worries though black MC will not just be a BBC and FeMC will give you different stories to play, just playing as MaleMC will have its own fun and complete story lines without ever having to play as female or black MC and same goes for the FeMC and black MC.

Just the added advantage is cause the NPC are the same consistent character on whatever path you play, you get extra information on them and how they react to you in different situations as MC.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Quick question based on previous version and this version when it comes to new MC's and a certain relation that comes into play at the end of act1 but primarily act 2+.

Does The skin color of your sister change too ?

Reactions: Oddball2k

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well though I absolutely loved the old version I would hold off playing them and wait for the new remastered ones with the nicer shinies and extra added content beyond race and gender. No worries though black MC will not just be a BBC and FeMC will give you different stories to play, just playing as MaleMC will have its own fun and complete story lines without ever having to play as female or black MC and same goes for the FeMC and black MC.

Just the added advantage is cause the NPC are the same consistent character on whatever path you play, you get extra information on them and how they react to you in different situations as MC.

just played the older version and its better in my eye`s, then the remake

(Chris is an annoying NPC, No Sex Scenes)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well rumors are in chapter 4 Chris could be kind of a handful, but if you play as FeMC through chapter 1 and as male, you might have a suspicion Chris could be hard work as a male. Hahaha, well do not let Notty hear you, she hates the looks of the old version, though honestly I still love them as well. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Well, I'm really curious to know how the old version seems better to you, graphically wise. Don't misunderstand me, I love the original game with all my heart, but the remaster is light-years ahead in terms of graphics :x

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well, I'm really curious to know how the old version seems better to you, graphically wise. Don't misunderstand me, I love the original game with all my heart, but the remaster is light-years ahead in terms of graphics :x
In short

Older version you can see the little mistakes and the passion that went into this game, and a lot more, I kinda like it that way, in the remake it loses that edge, it's to shinny, perfection

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes