DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In short

Older version you can see the little mistakes and the passion that went into this game, and a lot more, I kinda like it that way, in the remake it loses that edge, it's to shinny, perfection
Fair enough, I like both versions but yeah those are some of the reasons why I love the old version and why I intend to keep those around on my HD, whether Notty likes that or not. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In short

Older version you can see the little mistakes and the passion that went into this game, and a lot more, I kinda like it that way, in the remake it loses that edge, it's to shinny, perfection
Also since you played the old version anyway even if likely wiser not to, did you bring Sarah to a cave and met your wing-spider? :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
In short

Well, I stand by my bizzare statement, but like DA22 said, no accounting to taste.

There is a lot more passion (and time, and care, and attention to detail), however, behind the new renders.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You should know I'll play every branch by now :p Even if I have to look at the screen through my fingers :LOL:
Hope you will have an option to take a few days off by the time chapter three comes out, remember took me quite a bit of time to do more or less all options last time already and that was before ......

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hope you will have an option to take a few days off by the time chapter three comes out, remember took me quite a bit of time to do more or less all options last time already and that was before ......
Are you referring to that thing at the end of 3 ? The princess and her maid ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, maybe both if it's not too much work?

The standard release is already compressed for best quality/size ratio. There are a lot of renders in it. I worry the crunched version could be quite inferior in quality at this point.
Well, if it is for android, reducing the resolution is a viable option, their screens are not that big... ;p
Well your concern is kind of understandable. I saw the same happen to Veq and it was a shame indeed, even if more on a personal level as for the game. (Though would have loved to see what he would have done with it).
Yeah, it's all too common a story, even some respected devs burned out and cut their projects short to start new ones, so it's not like those concerns are not unfounded in general. There are some though, where I am not that concerned, and Notty is one of them...
Problem as well is that those three letters are used for so many different situations nowadays and for such different sort of game play that a game with those letters can be both exactly the kind of game you would love to play or a game you would hate to play, so you have to take a look at reviews and info provided in thread of game to see what it is. Futa has way less ambiguity overall. :p
Yeah, the NTR tag is mostly useless now, they need to use the full tags, not the abbreviations. The main one is bad, but the others are quite fun. lol
Futa would have less ambiguity, if people used it correctly, but it gets used on any female with a dick, not just for futanari (hermaphrodites), but for trans as well, which is completely inaccurate.
Will the next update allow us to worship the Moleman God? Having free reign on religious beliefs?

I merely jest, hope you guys don't become similar to toxic KPOP fans angered by something small.
No, no, no, I am pretty sure the options will be to follow Thea, join the Cult of ACIO, or the LGM Broodmother.
I find it utterly bizzare. The quality difference is staggering. :unsure:
I do like some things about the old one better, but the over all improvement is astounding.
Fair enough, I like both versions but yeah those are some of the reasons why I love the old version and why I intend to keep those around on my HD, whether Notty likes that or not. :p
Just got a new hard drive for my daz library, and it is big enough to store all the game back-ups too, in fact, I might be down for the rest of the day while I get that set up and move files around... lol
Also since you played the old version anyway even if likely wiser not to, did you bring Sarah to a cave and met your wing-spider? :p
With great spider powers, comes great spider responsibility.
Also since it will be awhile till you reach chapter 3 you will have forgotten it by then if ever play that branch. :p
I forgot, what were we talking about? That was pages ago... :p
I hope to get to a point where I can play games again soon... ;p
Every day is a day off, I'm on a disabled pension. That's the one good thing about it, I have time for games, movies, tv shows, Twitch, Youtube,...
Same here, but since I start making them, I have almost no time to play anything any more... lol
It's like EA sport... It's in the game :p
Microtransactions?!?! NOOOOOOooooooo... :eek:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes