yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The old renders were nice in my opinion and I had no issue with them at all. The new animations are kinda cool, but at the same time it's mostly not sexy to me because it's mostly just sci-fi shit like doors on a ship opening or closing so that smooth door opening doesn't really get me off, I'm not knocking folks with an automatic door fetish. I'm not one to kink shame! If that's your thing have at it hoss! This is the game for you in its current form!

The option to have different genders and races is a double-edged sword. I noticed no difference in any renders, but I presume that for any future sex scenes they are kinda going to have to show the protagonists body... That just means that all sex scenes need to be rendered FOUR times as much. So it means more waiting...
+1 inclusivity (Didn't really care what race or gender my player was you can see them anyways so no difference yet other than text, noticed no asian option or hispanic though and no browns either... not very transi inclusive either if we are gonna go the whole 9 yards... my point is you can't make everyone happy and if you try it will take forever... Even if did all that someone would want a fat protagonist or a disabled one or something... I notice on character select if click the girl on the right they don't let you pick her)
+1 waiting time (I hate waiting for anything.)

Leaving the name blank is bad too if you go a female route because you become a girl named "Bob". This is an easy fix though because you just need to put a gender-neutral name in the code like "Alex" or "Taylor" or something like that.

I'm looking forward to this having regular 4-6 week releases if what the lady at the end of the game said is true. 200 Paths is a lot though... (Was kinda annoyed at the end of the game when asking the girl questions and one of the things you can ask is like let me see them titties and she goes nope... why be able to ask then wtf?)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Leaving the name blank is bad too if you go a female route because you become a girl named "Bob". This is an easy fix though because you just need to put a gender-neutral name in the code like "Alex" or "Taylor" or something like that.
It's a joke, nothing to fix. Notice Becca's reaction.

Besides, Roberta is a female name.:sneaky:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The old renders were nice in my opinion and I had no issue with them at all. The new animations are kinda cool, but at the same time it's mostly not sexy to me because it's mostly just sci-fi shit like doors on a ship opening or closing so that smooth door opening doesn't really get me off, I'm not knocking folks with an automatic door fetish. I'm not one to kink shame! If that's your thing have at it hoss! This is the game for you in its current form!
Not all the animations have to be about sex. (Obviously there will be those as well when it comes down to it). I love the new animations because they enhance the scenes. The entire dramatic sequences are more captivating as a result, in my opinion. They help the narrative, which is important.

(Was kinda annoyed at the end of the game when asking the girl questions and one of the things you can ask is like let me see them titties and she goes nope... why be able to ask then wtf?)
It was a question requested by the community. :)

Devka

May 8, 2017
Oh come on! Bob is the perfect unisex name. It's only 3 letters long and spelled the same way front and back. So that bimbos can easily remember how to spell their names. :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why you ... do not disreguard the humanity of this lovable cuddly good will hunting babe!

Thank you, Akamari for giving the graces back to the lovable and sweet Not a Travis but
Bombshell Notti! Babe Notti! Honey, baby ... good graces and all the love from us gamers to
your steamy folds and the urges of yum yum spewing into the game of this new year!

Happy 20 20 Notti! Naughty Rave Is! Gotta Rave all the naughty up and down this beauty yum yum candy babe!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not all the animations have to be about sex. (Obviously there will be those as well when it comes down to it). I love the new animations because they enhance the scenes. The entire dramatic sequences are more captivating as a result, in my opinion. They help the narrative, which is important.

It was a question requested by the community. :)
I can't deny that. It obviously slightly enhances the atmopshere although I was using my imagination to do that before. I agree with you completely on it adding a little bit to the game, my point is a simple one: non sexy animations are less popular than sexy ones when it comes to adult games. I 100% assure you more players would be more happy with a 2 second shower loop of their favorite girl washing her hair and showing her wet ass as you spy on her than a couple of dozen spaceships flying around shooting at each other like in a star [wars / trek] movie with hollywood quality animation!. Sex is what sells adult games in the end.

As for it being the question requested by the community... Was the request for a blue balling? Did they have a vote on to ask her to take her shirt off, but then not take her shirt off? I mean it's fine if she don't show them now, but I'd expect her to be flashing those tits later on if it can be asked now. I mean she could have been a better cock tease about it... It would have been funny if she went like she was about to lift her shirt off or unbutton it then gave you the finger and said "I'm not that kind of girl" or something.

She goes like "I can yes, but I won't. Well, not just yet at any rate. We hardly know each other." So this implies like oh ya maybe I can get to know her better, but at the same time if you ask if there can be a romance route with her she goes nope, but is flattered... Maybe in a different game later...

So gonna be blue balled by becca longer than Sophia Parker in AWAM :(

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I can't deny that. It obviously slightly enhances the atmopshere although I was using my imagination to do that before. I agree with you completely on it adding a little bit to the game, my point is a simple one: non sexy animations are less popular than sexy ones when it comes to adult games. I 100% assure you more players would be more happy with a 2 second shower loop of their favorite girl washing her hair and showing her wet ass as you spy on her than a couple of dozen spaceships flying around shooting at each other like in a star [wars / trek] movie with hollywood quality animation!. Sex is what sells adult games in the end.

As for it being the question requested by the community... Was the request for a blue balling? Did they have a vote on to ask her to take her shirt off, but then not take her shirt off? I mean it's fine if she don't show them now, but I'd expect her to be flashing those tits later on if it can be asked now. I mean she could have been a better cock tease about it... It would have been funny if she went like she was about to lift her shirt off or unbutton it then gave you the finger and said "I'm not that kind of girl" or something.

She goes like "I can yes, but I won't. Well, not just yet at any rate. We hardly know each other." So this implies like oh ya maybe I can get to know her better, but at the same time if you ask if there can be a romance route with her she goes nope, but is flattered... Maybe in a different game later...

So gonna be blue balled by becca longer than Sophia Parker in AWAM :(
You have to pay $15 to take her shirt off in rock paper scissor :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's not always about selling the game, you know.

There will be sexy animations as well. Everybody does them. I for one appreciate when a dev goes beyond those confines and uses animations elsewhere. An adult game can be more than just an adult game. :)

As for it being the question requested by the community...Was the request for a blue balling? Did they have a vote on to ask her to take her shirt off, but then not take her shirt off? I mean it's fine if she don't show them now, but I'd expect her to be flashing those tits later on if it can be asked now. I mean she could have been a better cock tease about it... It would have been funny if she went like she was about to lift her shirt off or unbutton it then gave you the finger and said "I'm not that kind of girl" or something.
No. It's partly a Q&A. Dev asked the community what questions do they want to Becca and this was one of them.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes