Sep 24, 2019
I didn't have any issues when I tested it, what device are you using?
I'm sure you have the same issue, you just didn't realize it. I tested the linked apk on both on my android 5.0 (nougat) and android 9.0 (pie) devices. I even tried it on an emulator to test it there too.
Now here is my port. It has a custom logo, instead of that weird "apkgamers.org" logo. The package name isn't "apkgames.org.heavyfive" anymore but "nottravis.heavyfive". I fixed the options to have a background and improved the overal quality slightly.
Before:
Screenshot_2019-12-15-09-00-29.png
Barely readable options

After:
Screenshot_2019-12-15-09-00-13.png

Much better right? That is how it looks in the pc version so why not on the android version too?
Removed the link, reposting it once I'm sure everything works.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Would you please stop reporting that review? It's been approved and will stay up.

Sep 24, 2019
It is done. I tested it, virusscanned it. Everything worked great for me. I fixed many of the bugs you had when playing third party ports. Like the bug where there's constantly a black bar at the bottom of the screen ruining the experience. Or the bugs I talked about in my previous post

- - to the UNIVERSAL apk (this one should work on every single device, from android 4, or 6 to a chromebook or even the latest android version 9.0)

- - to the apk for older android devices (for example android kitkat)

- - to the apk for newer android devices (for example android oreo or pie)

- - to the apk for chromebooks (works on emulators and chromebooks)

Please give me feedback. I would love to hear if there are still any bugs left, etc.

Also the reason I'm giving all of these different versions is; If the universal doesn't work (for some reason, even tho that rarely happens) you can always try the version specifically made for your device. Also the universal is a bit heavier to be able to be cross-platform compatible. We're talking about only being 20 megabytes heavier here, but still if you prefer to use those 20 megabytes for a couple extra pictures for example you can if you don't use the universal apk.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I've not played this because the remake was coming soon... for months. How soon? And will it cover up to the current latest content in one big release? Or will there be similar lengths of time between every remake update to get current?

I think i'd rather have just played the original at this point.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've not played this because the remake was coming soon... for months. How soon? And will it cover up to the current latest content in one big release? Or will there be similar lengths of time between every remake update to get current?

The remaster was due a while back, but Notty ran into a couple of problems with the new code. She's fixed one of those and removed the other for now (the gallery). She then went off to fix a couple of renders. She came back with what you saw on the previous couple of pages. (Different skin colours for MC and option for Female MC). She's gone off now to finish those bits off.

We hope to have something out by Christmas. :) (That's not official though, so don't quote me on it!)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

It has been continually improved (particularly in terms of render quality) and expanded on many levels, and as TNT mentioned there were numerous issues that needed time to fix.

As for how soon, we don't know. It can be tomorrow just as well as in a few weeks. It all depends on how much work recently added additions of gender and race options (originally planned to be added after the game's conclusion) will take so that the release is as polished and bug free as possible.

And no, it will almost certainly not be all three chapters in one. That would be impossible to finish before the year is over. Most likely it will be released chapter by chapter as they get done.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Wishing Notty all the best with the game progress and personal life, and hope it all pans out like she plans. I've been involved in a few ambitious projects where 'feature creep' derailed progress and ended up stretching deadlines to the point where the whole thing became unsustainable. In comparison, the ones where we went a little more modest with scope, nailed down the objectives and structure at the beginning and stuck to the plan, allowing for a little flex and tweaks along the way - those we got done, and got the completion high we needed to go for the next one.

Obviously, every situation is different, and this might be the right choice for her. Just hope the added workload doesn't become too much of a burden. No dev should have to suffer burnout on a passion project. Anyway, looking forward to the new pretties, whenever they may arrive.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also for the one asking about the size of the game. Notty made a remark that even after all the changes and additions she made, part 1 remastered will be around half the size of the original part 1 she expects due to better compression and use of file types. When it will be available is unsure still, but testing is going on and should be done soonish by a few more people. If nothing bad comes out of that the release should not be very far away.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I believe everyone should try the original just to see the warp in quality in the remaster.... effin hair physics!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I believe everyone should try the original just to see the warp in quality in the remaster.... effin hair physics!
Not only the better graphics, according to Notty there are also quite a few additions to the original game she could not add with her old comp besides the gender and race changes, so her recommendation is that everyone should try new version even if not needed to play chapter 4 when she gets to that point. (No will not be in a few weeks likely unfortunately :p).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If not, Spiderperv is your new nickname.:p

I think it's better to quell the excitement until Notty tells us the only thing left to do is to upload it. And even then it's probs better to wait until that progresses to at least 70%. :)
Aye lucky one. :p Go get to your job soonish.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes