Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I did look, but with over a thousand pages of posts and searching on "remaster" getting 18 pages of hits, finding the information was just a bit problematic.
As we said, dev doesn't come here and we're not exactly on the ball when it comes to keeping the page updated.

It used to be really active here but between the mods killing the fun and a group of people trolling the reviews the life in the thread caved in and we moved elsewhere to chat.

Only place that gets regular updates is Patron.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
well i'm not really into femdom but i always thought it will be good playing one if it was good sadly i didn't find, almost all of femdom games tag turns u into sissy shit and make u gay or NTRed in the stupid ways but this path with chris was really hot and to be honest this is the first time i play Fem path and i like it keep the good job i can't wait what chris has stored for the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: Akamari and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well i'm not really into femdom but i always found thought it will be good playing one if it was good saldy i didn't find almost all of dem games tag turns u into sissy shit and make u gay or NTRed in the stupid ways but this path with chris was really hot and to be honest this is the first time i play Fem path and i like it keep the good job i can't wait what chris has stored for the MC
Well she may get pretty rough on you, but believable rumor says she might also have a romance path that will be lot harder to play though. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what do u mean rough ?
I guess Chris is playing the real stuff and not the make believe, so if you become her sub she will test you. Well if you survive remastered chapter 3 when it comes out, you can deal with it likely. :p She is to rough for me though. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let's put it this way, Domme Chris isn't there to be your lover or your friend.

You are her plaything until she is bored of you. It isn't a romance path nor does it last, you are a bit of fun for her to dominate.

No there is no turning it around, Chris is pure dom unless you are on her romance path. On her sub path you are her bitch.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes