Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
when is chapter 4
Only Notty knows that and she hasn't told us yet. Well, maybe her testers know but her minion doesn't, i'm always the last to know.

Ties me up, whips me, fires ping pong balls at me and uses my panties as a gag but will she tell me when anything is being released?

No is the answer, no she doesn't.

Just a little appreciation for the sweet, sweet suffering she puts me through would be nice.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
when is chapter 4
After CH3. ;)

Seriously though, CH2 remaster is still being rendered, most of what's being done is in preparation for the later chapters (rooms, layouts, etc). Once stuff like this has been done, it'll release.

A lot of stuff that was taken out of the original CH1&2 because of hardware limitations has been put back in, so CH2 is a lot bigger than it was before. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

It's a (back on time!) weekly update
Hi Hi!
Not an awful lot to say this week as largely it's just been a case of making piccies, but they're coming along nicely and, of course, much better than what we had before in the earlier version of Two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did hit one snag tho which was a pain in the bum.
The lounge. That asset has been a bother since day one tbh but I thought I'd tamed it. Sadly, this proved not to be the case as, despite having tested it with characters, come the actual scene rendering and it started playing up no end. Either the lighting wouldn't work unless the character was in -just- the right position or randomly the render times would leap.
Well, bugger that. I don't have time to keep faffing around with it so, and despite all the the time spent on it, I threw it out and built a new lounge area over the weekend instead.
Oddly enough it works better given the scenario. The old lounge was much too large really and the newer one, even though it has the same amount of bits and bobs in, is much more compact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhoo! That's my news. Back to rendering!

Laters!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes