Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
How good does your computer need to be to run the new version?
And anyone got any ideas how big it's going to get?

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How good does your computer need to be to run the new version?
And anyone got any ideas how big it's going to get?
Not sure about computer though some of the testers use older machines so most should work. Size wise the game is compressed as much as possible, but final game will likely be quite big.

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
So....it appears I'm stuck right at the beginning of the remaster. I've boarded the ship, gone through every dialogue option with all the crew and now I'm just sitting in the crew lounge waiting for the game to advance. Which it does not.

Help?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So....it appears I'm stuck right at the beginning of the remaster. I've boarded the ship, gone through every dialogue option with all the crew and now I'm just sitting in the crew lounge waiting for the game to advance. Which it does not.

Help?
Have you tried moving to a different part of the ship? When you move between sections, that's when the next part kicks in.

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Every dialogue in every compartment see, every item clicked on, many times over and the Chief has been interrupted entirely too often....

One save file incoming - the assistance is greatly appreciated!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes! Yes She does Know what is missing in her nook .. her crannies are getting restless!!!
she knows what's missing
Bring the Hammer!!! Sauce up the bosoms and oil the Drums of kink and gushing honey juices!
Thor MAn MoooOOOooooo has landed - ready and able to land every bum a restless pleasure plug of GLory!
Nottravis
Game oN! Bring on the Hot sweaty sloppy throbbing action into the hollow decks of needy bombshells!

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Interesting. I did notice the yet-to-be-met characters, although I actually started fresh and didn't use an old save. They just automagically appeared for no apparent reason. I guess I'll just wipe it off the disc, re-download and start afresh.

Thanks again for the timely assistance!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Interesting. I did notice the yet-to-be-met characters, although I actually started fresh and didn't use an old save. They just automagically appeared for no apparent reason. I guess I'll just wipe it off the disc, re-download and start afresh.

Type %appdata% either on the search bar on windows 10 or on the top bar in the explorer, open the RenPy folder, then the Heavy Five folder and delete everything inside
Also go to your Heavy Five game folder, open the game folder (as in named game), then the saves folder and delete everything here too (those are the backup saves)
You shouldn't need to delete the whole game ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Did you extract the remastered version into a new folder? :unsure:

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Type %appdata% either on the search bar on windows 10 or on the top bar in the explorer, open the RenPy folder, then the Heavy Five folder and delete everything inside

Also go to your Heavy Five game folder, open the game folder (as in named game), then the saves folder and delete everything here too (those are the backup saves)
You shouldn't need to delete the whole game ;)
Thanks for that, I actually forgot the AppData folder. Another reinstall coming up, just to be sure....

Deleting and downloading again isn't much of a bother; gotta use that 1Gb/s fiber line for something or other.

Did you extract the remastered version into a new folder? :unsure:
Yes indeedy.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes