blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
After 14 months from the release, we still have only one chapter finished. What's going on with gamedevs these days?
Many games are not able to stay alive after chapter 3-4 is out and we still have to wait half a year or more for an update. This is ridiculous.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
After 14 months from the release, we still have only one chapter finished. What's going on with gamedevs these days?
Many games are not able to stay alive after chapter 3-4 is out and we still have to wait half a year or more for an update. This is ridiculous.
CH2 Remastered was due out last week but one of the animations had an issue, it will be out very soon, the animation is just being re-rendered now. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Where is chapter 2? Chapter 3 only has a spoiler option?
It contains all chapters up to Three.

However, in near future (possibly in a week) remaster of Two, which is much improved and contains more than twice as much content as the original, will be released. Just to give some perspection, original Two had about 400 renders. Remastered Two totals over 4000, including animations. So, it might be wise to wait.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It contains all chapters up to Three.

However, in near future (possibly in a week) remaster of Two, which is much improved and contains more than twice as much content as the original, will be released. Just to give some perspection, original Two had about 400 renders. Remastered Two totals over 4000, including animations. So, it might be wise to wait.
It will be done when done and after the animation she accidentally effed up has been redone the testers will likely first have a go at it, so week might be bit short. Though hopefully they will see nothing new, pretty sure though that the new chapter two will be worth the wait.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It will be done when done and after the animation she accidentally effed up has been redone the testers will likely first have a go at it, so week might be bit short. Though hopefully they will see nothing new, pretty sure though that the new chapter two will be worth the wait.
True, true, it's why I say possibly. No guarantees that nothing will go wrong or that there won't be a conclusion that something should be improved.:)

Reactions: Oddball2k and DA22

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
The chapter 3 under the spoiler is the non remastered version, it contains chapter 1 and 2 as well
Why not just update the game link at page 1, instead of having a 3 'spoiler'...erm...which you say also contains chpater 1 and 2?
The game is well written, but maybe too many space driving/warning lights scene animations, which I couldn't see the point of, and very little adult material for the whole chapter 1 I played.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Why not just update the game link at page 1, instead of having a 3 'spoiler'...erm...which you say also contains chpater 1 and 2?
The game is well written, but maybe too many space driving/warning lights scene animations, which I couldn't see the point of, and very little adult material for the whole chapter 1 I played.
There wasn't a lot of adult material in the first three chapters before the remaster; they were more of a build-up, but now that the dev has a much more powerful machine and a lot more skill, the more adult stuff starts in CH2. A lot of stuff had to be taken out originally because of hardware limitations. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Version containing original three chapters under the spoiler is obsolete, hence why it is hidden under a spoiler.

Well, not all animations have to be lewd. Sometimes different dramatic parts can be enhanced with them.

And you as a player just met new people. That typically doesn't tend to involve sex during a two hour shuttle flight, does it? Especially when it's rather eventful, I dare say. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes