tontoman

May 4, 2017
Will there a lesbian only route once female mc is done?
That'll probably be up to the choices you make in the game, but I'd say there will be a very high chance of that happening.
What I'm also wondering is if there will be a lesbian sub/dom route. As that's one difference between the M/F and F/F paths, that whole control and training scene with Chris wasn't there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... you just make sure to pile all that pressure on devs shoulders .. see if and ever will the game get done ...
This is now like switching directors mid season and trashing the first halp chalked up to poor machines and poor skill.
All the skill in the world .. if it only stands on top of powerful machines ... guess what ... Jon Conner is the machine - plot twist!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well ... you just make sure to pile all that pressure on devs shoulders .. see if and ever will the game get done ...
This is now like switching directors mid season and trashing the first halp chalked up to poor machines and poor skill.
All the skill in the world .. if it only stands on top of powerful machines ... guess what ... Jon Conner is the machine - plot twist!
Talking about powerful machines.. Well, let's just hope we have good news rather than bad news later this weekend, but Notty is trying to do the best she can for now.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Talking about powerful machines.. Well, let's just hope we have good news rather than bad news later this weekend, but Notty is trying to do the best she can for now.
It looks like Notty is doing some amazing work with this remaster. Check out the forum for some sneak peeks.

It does suck that it got a little delayed due to the rendering error, but the game is looking a lot better overall now. That plus all of the new content that should be coming soon will hopefully make our patience worth it!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Okay, long story short..
Notty had her computer die on her last week. Apparently, some shiny silver roundish thingy blew up. The plan was for a new mobo to arrive saturday, but it only arrived today.
However, the good news is.. she succesfully transfered the CPU and everything to the new motherboard, and it looks like the thing is running again (prettyy lights inside the case light up, fans spinning, etcetera.) Patreon post will hopefully appear later tonight, but she wants to make a test render first, to be entirely sure things work okay.

Cause of the problem: for now, unknown. Could be heat buildup (as she had the computer doing renders 24/7 for three weeks), could be a power surge. Let's just hope her test render turns out well and that she doesn't have something like this happen again. She was re-doing the last animations for Chapter 2 when this happened, because of some tiny texture problem I still can't really see on the sample image she posted, but, anyway, waiting for her test render and patreon post now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all crash and burn after a long day at work .. it is called sleep and we should all try it some time :)

PC burnout is easy to do and easier to surpass ... just start it up again and again. Sources have one off switch, you know :)

Reactions: TheDevian

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Okay, long story short..
Notty had her computer die on her last week. Apparently, some shiny silver roundish thingy blew up. The plan was for a new mobo to arrive saturday, but it only arrived today.
However, the good news is.. she succesfully transfered the CPU and everything to the new motherboard, and it looks like the thing is running again (prettyy lights inside the case light up, fans spinning, etcetera.) Patreon post will hopefully appear later tonight, but she wants to make a test render first, to be entirely sure things work okay.

Cause of the problem: for now, unknown. Could be heat buildup (as she had the computer doing renders 24/7 for three weeks), could be a power surge. Let's just hope her test render turns out well and that she doesn't have something like this happen again. She was re-doing the last animations for Chapter 2 when this happened, because of some tiny texture problem I still can't really see on the sample image she posted, but, anyway, waiting for her test render and patreon post now.
How can you take seriously someone who uses endless excuses just to not release updates? I mean, seriously. This is not just one accident. Every week we hear the same thing. Update is delayed because <insert another excuse here> (e.g. making remake, remaking the remake, one animation has to be redone, PC failure, etc.). Don't tell me you can't see it.
One more thing: Instead of facepalms, I'd like to see some explanations. Why do you still believe that this dev is reliable?

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
How can you take seriously someone who uses endless excuses just to not release updates? I'm, seriously. This is not just one accident. Every week we hear the same thing. Update is delayed because <insert another excuse here> (e.g. making remake, remaking the remake, one animation has to be redone, PC failure, etc.). Don't tell me you can't see it.
One more thing: Instead of facepalms, I'd like to see some explanations. Why do you still believe that this dev is reliable?
There are some people around who have seen it, she does have some playtesters but they (sadly) don't leak.
I just hope she manages to push through and get it done eventually.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How can you take seriously someone who uses endless excuses just to not release updates? I'm, seriously. This is not just one accident. Every week we hear the same thing. Update is delayed because <insert another excuse here> (e.g. making remake, remaking the remake, one animation has to be redone, PC failure, etc.). Don't tell me you can't see it.
Nope, sorry. I only have a facepalm for you.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Because we see the development and progress that IS being done on the dev's dedicated forum.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes