blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Because we see the development and progress that IS being done on the dev's dedicated forum.
So now I have to believe in some secret forum that isn't even mentioned in the OP (first post of this thread)? :LOL:
Let me guess: is it available only to patrons who bought the highest tier for half a year? :KEK:
Forgive me gentlemen, you expect too much of me.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry bas, you are absolutely right, I did ignore him and that was juvenile of me to want to give a stab just before
No problem, I still love you.

You're right, but you must admit the same guy being constantly openly hostile and all-around unpleasant can be quite annoying...
Totally agree, and there are plenty of really annoying things that are not against our rules (full save? android? walkthrough? update when?).

To all: I realize this is a fiercely loyal group. If there's legit trolling, baiting, etc, we'll remove the post. But please stop reporting people for voicing an unpopular opinion or because you simply disagree with them.
The report button is for when someone breaks the rules, the ignore button is for people you wish you could tell to go fuck themselves with a rusty pitchfork without getting a warning.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
So now I have to believe in some secret forum that isn't even mentioned in the OP (first post of this thread)? :LOL:
Let me guess: is it available only to patrons who bought the highest tier for half a year? :KEK:
No, you can go, register and read the forum, as i did, as a pirate.
Edit: Not secret, but not advertised too.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It's funny, for a moment I was like "Hey another guy is using Negasonic Teenage Warhead as an avatar" and then it clicked that you are in fact Boss Applesauce :D
Shows how much I actually read threads, I remember you posting compressed versions a lot but never noticed you being a staff member, or the name change :ROFLMAO:

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I feel like this game is a little bit too ambitious. A male / female protagonist (who replace each other aka are not in the story at the same time), 4 different skin colors and also a love / corruption route for every character.... there are too many possibilities => too much work.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I feel like this game is a little bit too ambitious. A male / female protagonist (who replace each other aka are not in the story at the same time), 4 different skin colors and also a love / corruption route for every character.... there are too many possibilities => too much work.
The skin colours aren't that much of an issue from a rendering point of view because apart from lewd scenes you won't be seen.

The rest of it is supposed to be ambitious. It's a unique game. :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think that's a pretty fair critique.
It *IS* quite ambitious, both for the developer and for the player. There's a fair chance most player will not see all content. But that actually isn't Notty's intent either. Her intent is for people to play her game, making their own decisions, and ending up where those decisions would logically (mostly) take them. It isn't a game of Pokémon, where we have to catch all the girls (though something like that may be possible to some degree), and even the main storyline may be largely ignored (though just imagine what would really happen if you went to work and chased secretaries all day, without actually doing any work).

So, it's a lot of work, and quite different from other games. An interesting concept, nonetheless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Forums isn't open to everyone that's why it isn't mentioned.

She got sick of the bullshit from idiots here and moved to another forum, why would she then give access to that forum to the same idiots she is getting away from?

Nobody expects anything of you hunni.

There isn't a love/corruption route for every character.

I can only speak for Chris as hers is the only route i'm interested in. She has a love route and a part of the game where she dominates the MC but that isn't a full game thing.

She's also done far too much work to change anything again.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
In addition to the what has been said, I'll add that the decision to include gender and race options is a result of hardware upgrades that more than quadrupled rendering speed. The increase in production capacity made it possible. So, no, I don't believe it is too much. 'Ambitious' is a positive trait in my book. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In addition to the what has been said, I'll add that the decision to include gender and race options is a result of hardware upgrades that more than quadrupled rendering speed. The increase in production capacity made it possible. So, no, I don't believe it is too much. 'Ambitious' is a positive trait in my book. :)
It is for sure ambitious and that comes with pro's and cons. Also Notty is a conscientious, hardworking and wonderful not perfect person, but her being who she is with a perfectionist streak and so on also means that she will sometimes make choices that in the short run may not seem in the advantage of the player and ask a bit to much of her equipment.

Now to me that is a reason to follow her and accept things will not always be delivered when I might wish to, since I think the pay-off when there is deliverance is worth it, if anyone else feels different that is up to them, but no reason to doubt or attack the dev.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting that people manage to piss someone so easy going as notty off that much that she leaves the forum. It honestly doesn't really surprise me when i look into most threads where people, who don't have the slightest idea about how to even turning on DAZ, running their mouth like they'd know it all and especially are entitled to all.

No wonder that a lot of dev's, who were active on f95 a few months ago, now rather not log into this forum.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Interesting that people manage to piss someone so easy going as notty off that much that she leaves the forum. It honestly doesn't really surprise me when i look into most threads where people, who don't have the slightest idea about how to even turning on DAZ, running their mouth like they'd know it all and especially are entitled to all.

No wonder that a lot of dev's, who were active on f95 a few months ago, now rather not log into this forum.
She might be back after she's released a couple more chapters, but she's happy where she is for now. :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Interesting that people manage to piss someone so easy going as notty off that much that she leaves the forum.
Her forum's probably much more laissez-faire when it comes to tangential content, which is what gave the project much of its steam in the earlier days. Makes sense to have a dedicated space for the diehard fans, while this one functions for the regular peeps. Always the risk of becoming an echo chamber, but I suspect Notty is her own harshest critic anyway (discounting the naysayers, of course).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Her forum's probably much more laissez-faire when it comes to tangential content, which is what gave the project much of its steam in the earlier days. Makes sense to have a dedicated space for the diehard fans, while this one functions for the regular peeps. Always the risk of becoming an echo chamber, but I suspect Notty is her own harshest critic anyway (discounting the naysayers, of course).
Thats what every dev and artist should be. When i render stuff i'm my harshest critic too. Oh i know this thread here pretty well, been here pretty frequently months ago, but i honestly lost the interest in reading threads here because there are too often people who give me headaches with their level of stupidity.

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thats what every dev and artist should be. When i render stuff i'm my harshest critic too. Oh i know this thread here pretty well, been here pretty frequently months ago, but i honestly lost the interest in reading threads here because there are too often people who give me headaches with their level of stupidity.
I completely get that, I spent the better part of the last 3 years just downloading games without reading threads, and after spending some time in this thread I felt "protective" and lost my cool on someone, which got me my very first (and hopefully last) warning for inappropriate behavior.
I feel like the time I lost a point on my drivers license for speeding. Funny how, even after years later and having gotten my point back, I still feel ashamed that I even lost it in the first place.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes