jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Oh boy, are you gonna be happy with something I've cooked for tomorrow release :3

The new chapter is light-years ahead. Graphics have improved tenfold, but you've seen the renders already, and the gameplay is what all freeroaming games should aim to: everywhere you can go, there's either someone to talk to or something to do. You won't ever spend 10 real time minutes clicking on a skip button just to advance time in empty rooms!
release tomorrow? is that confirmed?

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Imagine being so excited for a game from one of your favourite developers to update you have it on 'follow' even though you never post in its thread; then when it releases you find out you actually haven't been a patron for months, because your card provider cancelled it and you didn't realise because you're an idiot who doesn't check their emails.
Haha, that would be so embarrassing, right guys?
sorry huitie

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Nottravis said:
Hi hi.

I've got the slider crash error rate down to less than 1% and I doubt I can get it further than that tbh. Post Chapter Two this won't cause any crashes at all btw, it's really just this release I need to be careful over.

So I think I'm there. I'm going to run through all the non slider error reports one last time to make sure I haven't missed anything; let the testers have one more crack at it and then I can release.

I'm sorry for the delay. I just want you to play a game as perfect as I can make it.

Notty

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
A little help for new player here, I see dev note saying if I havent started playing to wait for remastered chapters. Chapter 1 remaster is here but what about the rest ? Are there any new remasters coming ? Should I wait or start playing ?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
A little help for new player here, I see dev note saying if I havent started playing to wait for remastered chapters. Chapter 1 remaster is here but what about the rest ? Are there any new remasters coming ? Should I wait or start playing ?
Chapter 2 remastered should go into it's final testing round anytime now (we haven't heard from Notty in a few days) and a new feature might be added into Chapter 1 so I'd say you might as well wait for the update

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Only CH1 has been remastered so far, we're waiting for the CH2 Remaster to be released; if you are looking for the original CH3, it's in the OP under the spoiler at the bottom. I would recommend you wait for the remaster though, it's much improved over the originals. :)
How many chapters are going to be remastered ? Only 1 and 2 ? Or more ?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes