DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like limit reached again... :cautious:
Well, We all know Thea researches her subjects REALLY well, enough so that she was able to pose as the wife of some people. Seems to me, if it IS Thea, that is exactly why she would mention it. :sneaky:
True but such a tiny detail from long ago would not be something widely known or something easily observed. If she would know that either Kelly has to obsess over it and share it with everyone or Thea has some interesting powers.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
True but such a tiny detail from long ago would not be something widely known or something easily observed. If she would know that either Kelly has to obsess over it and share it with everyone or Thea has some interesting powers.
Or Thea had Kelly captured and interrogated. Stories like this are a thing to learn to assume someone's identity. :sneaky:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or Thea had Kelly captured and interrogated. Stories like this are a thing to learn to assume someone's identity. :sneaky:
True that would be an option, also means Thea is terrifyingly competent and thorough if even goes for information she should not expect to need. Now that would make sense or it means as some of us suspect that it is no coincidence both Kelly and MC turn up at Ophion, but that would mean that thingy has been planned months in advance or Thea made a very quick decision and the swap is extremely recent.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Have we already floated a clone with transferred memories? OR! Mind control! MC has to bop into someone else's body that Kelly is into...

Alien Ghosts, that is all I'm saying.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Have we already floated a clone with transferred memories? OR! Mind control! MC has to bop into someone else's body that Kelly is into...

Alien Ghosts, that is all I'm saying.
Or they both get amnesia, is it really incest if neither party knows it is ? :WeSmart:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bloodhound gang - Discovery channel plays in the background.

Huiti because of the lack of lewds in your game, which is of course because you were busy testing this one. I demand 1 cute sister to stow away on 1 scholarior's ship.

Punishment to be paid in full by chapter 2.5. You are dismissed.

Now for any of the testers of this game. Comparatively to original version of the chapter story and mechanics wise. Is the new one that much better? Also tell Notty to drop by once in a while.

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
As much as I appreciate everyone's detailed, well-thought out in-universe speculation...

Guys (and girls), we're looking at this the wrong way. Notty's devious; it's way too obvious for it to be Kelly unless that's just what she wants us to think.
It's going to be someone unexpected but still plausible. It could be Chris... or even (gasp) Sarah!

That option has been denied by Notty, MC will be who he is overall, not some super agent or special powers or suddenly regaining memories.

Now the harem option or a variation on that is one way indeed. :p I have my suspicions as well, but even after chapter 3 way to early to speculate except for thinking Chris might be the catalyst.
C'mon DA, you don't have to crush every one of my dreams. I need something to cling on to for the next release! :cry:
I get the feeling Chris is going to be the catalyst for a lot of things...

Huitieme it's good to see someone with such good taste for wholesome brother/sister interactions!

Reactions: johnconnor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As much as I appreciate everyone's detailed, well-thought out in-universe speculation...

Guys (and girls), we're looking at this the wrong way. Notty's devious; it's way too obvious for it to be Kelly unless that's just what she wants us to think.
It's going to be someone unexpected but still plausible. It could be Chris... or even (gasp) Sarah!

C'mon DA, you don't have to crush every one of my dreams. I need something to cling on to for the next release! :cry:
I get the feeling Chris is going to be the catalyst for a lot of things...

Huitieme it's good to see someone with such good taste for wholesome brother/sister interactions!
Well Notty was the one who crushed those hopes, though it was not in relation to Kelly she mentioned that. :p As curious here as any what she will do. Here a remark she made earlier today somewhere else to get your hopes up. :p :

However, I'll say this much...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..I don't think it's been done before. In fact I'm pretty sure it won't have been due to my more pervy imagination *sage nods*.
Also entirely non-tropey ofc
:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huiti because of the lack of lewds in your game, which is of course because you were busy testing this one. I demand 1 cute sister to stow away on 1 scholarior's ship.
Oh boy, are you gonna be happy with something I've cooked for tomorrow release :3

Now for any of the testers of this game. Comparatively to original version of the chapter story and mechanics wise. Is the new one that much better?
The new chapter is light-years ahead. Graphics have improved tenfold, but you've seen the renders already, and the gameplay is what all freeroaming games should aim to: everywhere you can go, there's either someone to talk to or something to do. You won't ever spend 10 real time minutes clicking on a skip button just to advance time in empty rooms!

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Well Notty was the one who crushed those hopes, though it was not in relation to Kelly she mentioned that. :p As curious here as any what she will do.
Sorry, you were the one who relayed the message so I'm gonna hold you respon-

Here a remark she made earlier today somewhere else to get your hopes up. :p :

However, I'll say this much...
(spoiler)
HOPE IS RESTORED
Praise Notty, I will never doubt you ever again DA22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...though it was not in relation to Kelly she mentioned that
Now there's an interesting clarification :)

• Haha
Reactions: Akamari and DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Now for any of the testers of this game. Comparatively to original version of the chapter story and mechanics wise. Is the new one that much better?
Totally.

The difference is a lot more significant than in Chapter One. Pretty much every scene that existed before is expanded in some way, and there are quite a few new/restored paths added. Visual storytelling is improved. Gender/race options add some major variations - replayability potential is huge. It's like the original was just a skeleton of this one.

Gameplay-wise it's much more than "just" a VN with choices now. There's a hefty free roam part that is more like a point and click adventure game with lots of interesting and funny stuff to explore (optional progress-wise, so any player can choose to skip it if he wants). There's also a new minigame Caverns of Creatures, a tabletop RPG with Sarah as the GM - an alternative to the VR game).

You should really check it out when it releases. Notty has put a lot of effort in this. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes