Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
okay. btw it ch 1 remaster already final?
Yes, the idea is that it's the final version of the chapter. So there shouldn't be any more reworks beside the first three chapters. I like to think of the original versions as more of a proof of concept, now it's the real deal, as the dev got the necessary hardware and experience to fulfill her vision for the project. :)

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
This is not the story of Student A leaving university to rape his fucking family.
I mean, true. But only because we've already graduated (presumably) and Kelly is going to be for tender love only.

For choices of romantic females for male shep, 3 of them are blue cthulu monsters in disguise. Beyond that you have a speciest human, a perfect booty human, psycho human (best girl), shy engineer tali, a few other side humans, and if you are Joker then an android.

So tali is top 3. This is just basic math.
I'm sorry, I just can't countenance someone wanting to play Mass Effect and yet not wanting to romance cthulhu monsters. Good taste, though.

One of the reasons why Notty wants it to be bug free. She has bad experiences with original chapter 3 being uploaded with bug and it taking long for the bugfixed version arrived here.
Honestly, being stuck with the buggy version for so long was a fitting punishment :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, true. But only because we've already graduated (presumably) and Kelly is going to be for tender love only.

I'm sorry, I just can't countenance someone wanting to play Mass Effect and yet not wanting to romance cthulhu monsters. Good taste, though.

Honestly, being stuck with the buggy version for so long was a fitting punishment :p
Considering the fact that Notty is not a real incest fan and likes to play with memes, do not expect too much that situation will play out as usual. No idea yet what twist Notty has for that story to make that relationship make sense to her if it happens or how it will develop if will.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Considering the fact that Notty is not a real incest fan and likes to play with memes, do not expect too much that situation will play out as usual. No idea yet what twist Notty has for that story to make that relationship make sense to her if it happens or how it will develop if will.
I know I have my hypothesis, but we will have to wait and see. XD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I know I have my hypothesis, but we will have to wait and see. XD
I will take a stab at it.

So the "sister" gets disowned, and then adopted by the little aliens. So if MC and her hook up, it doesn't count since it is the opposite direction of step incest. Hell you might count them as even more strangers than 2 random strangers. At least that is how my math works with patreon rules.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I will take a stab at it.

So the "sister" gets disowned, and then adopted by the little aliens. So if MC and her hook up, it doesn't count since it is the opposite direction of step incest. Hell you might count them as even more strangers than 2 random strangers. At least that is how my math works with patreon rules.
Personally, I don't think it is really her, just someone pretending. On the other hand, there is also the "harem" ending option, which might be less than a happy ending. XD

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Personally, I don't think it is really her, just someone pretending. On the other hand, there is also the "harem" ending option, which might be less than a happy ending. XD
That's funny, since I've got the other side of that bet covered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But (spoiler) is the hero we need!
Honestly I'm just really looking forward to wholesome brother-sister bonding time. Whether she's actually your sister is irrelevant :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Nottravis said:
Still working on this with some help and the problem on the crash isn't so much it crashes every time but seems to depend upon where you are loading a save from which complicates any assessment of the stability.

The code has been tweaked a bit to add extra stability and there is one more line of enquiry to run down before I go to my fall back position.

The crash is being caused by Renpy trying to rollback due to what it thinks are script changes. Now there are hardly other than the slider work so my fall back will be taking out the slider in One. The other thing that might be, but shouldn't be, is the clever coding when making a load that checks to see if you know about the slider. Now this code is pretty solid and in theory is fine but, with if I just put the slider just in Two I can take this out, as it won't be needed, and that will make the load more stable.

So I have solutions on hand but I want to run down this one further line first as it might be the quicker option than unpicking a load of code...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's funny, since I've got the other side of that bet covered.
That option has been denied by Notty, MC will be who he is overall, not some super agent or special powers or suddenly regaining memories. Against The Devian(t)'s theory goes the knowledge of Bear. That takes even more as genetic copy, but who knows. :p

Now the harem option or a variation on that is one way indeed. :p I have my suspicions as well, but even after chapter 3 way to early to speculate except for thinking Chris might be the catalyst.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like limit reached again... :cautious:
That option has been denied by Notty, MC will be who he is overall, not some super agent or special powers or suddenly regaining memories. Against The Devian(t)'s theory goes the knowledge of Bear. That takes even more as genetic copy, but who knows. :p

Now the harem option or a variation on that is one way indeed. :p I have my suspicions as well, but even after chapter 3 way to early to speculate except for thinking Chris might be the catalyst.
Well, We all know Thea researches her subjects REALLY well, enough so that she was able to pose as the wife of some people. Seems to me, if it IS Thea, that is exactly why she would mention it. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes