88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 Remastered] [Nottravis] (591 mb rar pc source)
110 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
107 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Have you a compressed mega link?

Reactions: Punto

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I would be thrilled if CH.2R could drop on the 11th of May. It will be the day marking the end of the confinement in my country. What better gift I could ask for to celebrate this, than staying home and wanking furiously while discovering the hard work of Notty :whistle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would be thrilled if CH.2R could drop on the 11th of May. It will be the day marking the end of the confinement in my country.
What better gift I could ask for to celebrate this, than staying home and wanking furiously while discovering the hard work of Notty :whistle:
Not better day before, then you can wank the night away before celebrating your freedom? Well it will be out when it will be out anyway. :p

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Post the bug here that you get, I'll have a look at it.
TNT, can I have a look too?! ;)

I presume you are Italian.
Welcome to Heavy Five's thread! :)

First time I see this error with Heavy Five and I can assure you that I and many others have already overwritten (too many time ;)) a save without a single problem.

I assume that you have already overwritten others save without any problem also.

With the error's report, it seems that a save file is missing..
Just go to "C:\Utenti\Your user's name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeavyFive-1539847940".
Is a "2-6-LT1.save" file there?

It shouldn't according to your error's report. If so, open "D:\RENPAY GAMES\Heavy Five\Heavy Five-1R\game\saves\", it should be there.
Just copy and paste "2-6-LT1.save" to the first location, it should fix this little inconvenience.

Is it solved?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes