Dec 26, 2017
Any update on when chapter 2 is out?
  • have you read the previous posts on this page to find out for yourself?
  • have you tried using the thread search function to find out for yourself?
  • have you tried going to the 1st page of this post and clicking on Patreon, etc. links to find out for yourself?
If the answers to all the above are yes then I suggest you try again as the answer to your question is there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  • have you tried going to the 1st page of this post and clicking on Patreon, etc. links to find out for yourself?
If the answers to all the above are yes then I suggest you try again as the answer to your question is there.
For the answers to all of these questions and more, tune in next week for another installment of "Where in the Galaxy is Thea Lundgren?" or "How to Roast a Whole LGM in Just Under 2 Hours!" It's a good thing... :eek:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know - there was no body found, and she is a master of disguise. Are we sure she's not the cat!?
She disguised herself as dust to escape detection, then she disguised herself as a box of supplies, and now she is the cat!?!?!?!?! :eek:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
:D:sick:
I watched it last week, it could survive by laying dormant for hundreds of thousands of years.
And speaking of laying dormant for hundreds of thousands of years. . . I think the members of this thread would still be patiently waiting for the next edition!! We get the award for the most optimistic, patient members of F95! There is a special word for stubborn in Taglog, Mackolitz (sp)!! and We're it!!:eek::ROFLMAO::alien:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
The answer actually isn't any of those places so maybe you should follow your own advice instead of spending your time posting completely unhelpful responses

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I watched it last week, it could survive by laying dormant for hundreds of thousands of years.
Right, but wasn't it just frozen and in the form of something that presumably was living before? It wasn't just imitating a block of ice, was it? IDK; my memory is a little fuzzy on this.

Ofc, you don't have to be the thing to be a master of disguise.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes