Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So what exactly should I download chapter 2 remastered or chapter 3 v1.2?
So instead of striving to complete the story, we can expect the next release to be
Heavy Five Re-Remastered
?
The remaster isn't a simple graphical lift or just a few upgrades here and there, it is a complete overhaul of the whole game to the point of the remastered chapter 2 being larger than the first three chapters combined. There are 3 new MC (white female, black male and black female) who have a real incidence on your playthrough and the plot has been greatly improved with scenes that had been previously scrapped because of the alleged lack of skill of the dev.

We should consider the first three chapters as a demo and the remaster is the real vision of the author.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
The remaster isn't a simple graphical lift or just a few upgrades here and there, it is a complete overhaul of the whole game to the point of the remastered chapter 2 being larger than the first three chapters combined. There are 3 new MC (white female, black male and black female) who have a real incidence on your playthrough and the plot has been greatly improved with scenes that had been previously scrapped because of the alleged lack of skill of the dev.

We should consider the first three chapters as a demo and the remaster is the real vision of the author.
Oh, nice. I'll check it out then.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Exactly. Just an alpha/proof of concept/whatever-something-that-was-greatly-limited-by-the-dev's-hardware-is-called. :)

Maybe we should try to get the mods to clearly mark it as obsolete.

phwolf

Jul 24, 2018
Which one is the male Protag, I don't see an interracial tag. Or is it like a body-less protag that get's the options? Cause I don't see anyone that looks like the MC/protag on the pictures.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Which one is the male Protag, I don't see an interracial tag. Or is it like a body-less protag that get's the options? Cause I don't see anyone that looks like the MC/protag on the pictures.
It's POV (point-of-view, i.e. first person) Playing as male/female changes how the others react to you, as does your skin color, as do your choices... I could go on, but I won't.

As of yet there have been no "looking at yourself in the mirror" shots, so there are no views of the protag.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes