DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope I can play o chapter with Female MC.
Yes you can choose both a black or caucasian female MC or try with both and see the differences. :p Before others get scared you can also choose a white or black male MC and yes those play different as well.

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
Out of curiosity, how far do things go in Chapter 2? I remember the dev saying that sex content would be a slow build. Never played the original version so I don't have a frame of reference.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice update. but i cant see much diffrent from the last verision of the game. Sry for your hard work. i also played only anni path. She is the best. because in the last episodes i lose my interesst in the other girls. So in the remastered only one path works for me. I hope the next episode come soon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NeimadFR

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Out of curiosity, how far do things go in Chapter 2? I remember the dev saying that sex content would be a slow build. Never played the original version so I don't have a frame of reference.
Everything depends on your choices, but there is a lot of flirting, sexiness and temptations. There is potentially one sex scene. Everything happens for a reason. No sex just for the sake of it.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Sigh, have you checked the OP?
I'm stuck. I can't talk with Annie in the engine room the first time per the walkthrough. I interrupt her but she just says, yes, then MC says nothing, nevermind. I've gone to all the rooms except the flight deck, but can't progress any further.

Reactions: ubblesnop

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes you can choose both a black or caucasian female MC or try with both and see the differences. :p Before others get scared you can also choose a white or black male MC and yes those play different as well.
For male MC I never gonna play him. Only females, I played at first chapter and I waiting for compressed version of chapter 2

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is gettin no where fast any where soon ... just sucks like in real life, that is the problem ...
there is a lot of flirting, sexiness and temptations
That is nice and dandy ... but these days all of that (flirting, sexiness and temptations)
ALL of IT just makes it easier for independent women to get better results with boys.
Like .. that is it ... you have some fun in the club and then ... dang! months and months of radio silence ...

There is potentially one sex scene
There you go the real life route ... with so many super girls to pursue ,,, suddenly the easy marine
to shagg and don”t talk about it trope in so many movies seems a better character choice ...

Problem being that in real life ... the priviledged spread it around and the macho just get it served up vanilla.
There is no room for intricate character build up for sex when all we get are a bunch of empty power struggles
in the empty silent void of space.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari and Ragnar

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
last time i played ch3
on the femdom route got dick locked
hate when that happens
enjoy a bit femdom ..... even bondage and humiliation
but need the freedom to fuck others at least
hope it won't be same in the remastered version
Yeah, me too I hate things like that.
Last time, I played a futa game, and all the girls had dicks !!!! No, really, you can imagine that ? What a deception...

More seriously, if you follow a femdom route, expect to have femdom content, dot. But anyway, it's not like if you weren't warned, nor gave, three time in a single scene, the possibility to stop following this route.
You can't blame an author for your wrong expectations and your inability to understand the dialog lines.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yet .. here we are ... blaming it on the creator ... like oh so many before ...

dick locked - that does not happen in real paid fetish adult movies where there are consumate acts ...
here ... dragging the scenes with dialogue just drowns all desire!

expect to have femdom content
that means just a fantasy aspect ... not the blockage. Dom does not mean slave!

inability to understand the dialog lines
There is the problem with the competition - any adult movie ..
They tend to have the scenes to keep you going and dialogue does not drag on.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and Huitieme

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Yet .. here we are ... blaming it on the creator ... like oh so many before ...
Turn your brain on, read, then comment. In this order Canto, in this order.

that means just a fantasy aspect ... not the blockage. Dom does not mean slave!
Like the person I was talking to, you confuse soft submission to a female character, and female domination.
Oh, and by the way, having his dick caged doesn't mean that you are a slave.

There is the problem with the competition - any adult movie ..
They tend to have the scenes to keep you going and dialogue does not drag on.
Well, good thing that it's an adult visual story and not an adult movie.
Chris make it clear, more than once, that she will be training the MC for his lack of control. What can one expect behind those words, unless his dick being caged ?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Haven't played this since the very first release, so I'm severely out of the loop. What happened? Could've sworn there was incest on the tags and that there was a patch. Am I remembering wrong or was it taken out of the game?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haven't played this since the very first release, so I'm severely out of the loop. What happened? Could've sworn there was incest on the tags and that there was a patch. Am I remembering wrong or was it taken out of the game?
No it never has been in the game, yet there is a sister and if you make the right choices it is not impossible something could happen between MC and the sister, but the sister is more formally introduced in chapter 3. Before anything happens if does may be a bit longer.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes