Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lol I just finished the first chapter (remastered) and was coming back here to comment on my hope that the next content in remastered form would be out soon, and then I look at the thread, and it has been updated to chapter 2 :ROFLMAO:

That was very precise timing indeed.... What do you guys think though, should I always wait for the remastered version or just play until the end of the available content?

Btw, love the game so far, shout-out to Belle, who recommended this game on their Patreon site, loving it so far ;)
Remastered versions are far superior in all aspects. You could check out the original (saves would be worthless though) if you're curious, but for the best experience it's better to wait for the next remaster. I can't imagine myself going back to the old ones after these.:)

Reactions: TheDevian

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Saves from the earlier version are not compatible.
Saves from chapter 1 remastered should have no issue though.
I can't seem to get into the second chapter though. I still get the same end-screen from the first chapter with Becca sitting in her desk chair and it doesn't continue on into the second chapter. Tried skipping through the whole thing from the start too, same thing. Anyone know where the issue lies?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can't seem to get into the second chapter though. I still get the same end-screen from the first chapter with Becca sitting in her desk chair and it doesn't continue on into the second chapter. Tried skipping through the whole thing from the start too, same thing. Anyone know where the issue lies?
Silly question, but it is the newest Chapter Two Remastered version you are running? Not the older Chapter One Remastered version by accident?:unsure:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Silly question, but it is the newest Chapter Two Remastered version you are running? Not the older Chapter One Remastered version by accident?:unsure:
Yes, says chapter two remastered on the main screen, so that can't really be the issue.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
does chapter 3 include, chapter 2 remastered? or do i need download both? need to know since both 1.8gb
Chapter 3 is the old version of the game that has become obsolete after the remaster. Considering new MC choices, added content and changes made, only recommended to play if want to see difference.

Reactions: TheDevian

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
at the end of the chapter, there's a Q&A with Becca, and at the beinging of two, she gives you a tutorial on new machanics

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thank you and if you have time can you do for chapter 3. I really dont want to wait remastered ver.
Just be aware that the old chapter 3 won't work unless you replay the first two chapters as well and it all could mess with your saves if you're not careful. Those are really two different games as this point (they of course share the plot and characters, tho, but the code isn't compatible)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
guys no issue with locked dick
main issue is not fooling around with other girls
i'm a switch so my biggest fantasy is being in a relationship with anther switch or with 2 women a dom and a sub and if either of them or both are bisexual that's a huge plus
had huge expectations from this maybe they will be fruitful in future updates
all i'm saying is a great game gets ruined if there is something we don't like for example some hate ntr or others hate grinding, not that there are any in this game, just rendering an opinion so no need to get offended; i'm not blaming the dev or anyone

Reactions: Byczer

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What did you choose during the bar scene with Trish and Annie? I have a feeling from the dialogue choosing one closes the other.:cry:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
screenshot0001.png
Oh man anyone else sort of freaked out by that render? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know, it took me a hot second there to realize what I was looking at, I thought at first that pointing arm belonged to somebody else because it looks to me like Chris still has her right arm down, and that pointy thing is just a disembodied arm :ROFLMAO:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 677464
Oh man anyone else sort of freaked out by that render? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know, it took me a hot second there to realize what I was looking at, I thought at first that pointing arm belonged to somebody else because it looks to me like Chris still has her right arm down, and that pointy thing is just a disembodied arm :ROFLMAO:
Not until you pointed it out. ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes