Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alrighties. Just a flying visit tonight. I've still a pile of PM's to clear it seems and I need to tart up and update the front page at some point too. I won't be around as often as I used to be (ie hourly!) but will drop in fairly frequently.

I hope you're all enjoying the remaster so far.

Laters guys :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is the female protagonist lesbian only, or are there male characters that she can pursue?
There are two male characters present currently. How much they can be pursued remains to be seen. As of Chapter Two, not yet really.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And what a prime choice they are, the creepy scientist with questionnable contraceptive pills or the dumb engineer who might be gay if we are to believe Trisha :ROFLMAO:
Considering that we've yet to see anyone Trisha would get along with, I don't consider her a reliable source. :D

Still, there are always virtual orcs to consider?:whistle:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
why did Notty change the Femdom Route it was cool before really , am i the only one kinda hates the change about it ?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
What do you hate about it? It is the same, but better executed.
in the early Version Chris tricked you into locking your dick but now it just feels like game she gives it to you and you lock yourself i liked how she said she will blow him then locked him in the early version other than this this game is

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
in the early Version Chris tricked you into locking your dick but now it just feels like game she gives it to you and you lock yourself i liked how she said she will blow him then locked him in the early version other than this this game is
I understand your view, but I consider this change to be for the better because this is something that should be done with consent. While yes, there was consent before, it wasn't clear what it would involve, and once you were locked that was it, so this is much more fair. It's also more consistent with her character. Next chapter, there will be first (and long) session with Chris, so it was kind of important to clarify all the rules for both sides to enjoy.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Firstly, thank you. You don't know how pleased I am that people like it. That really was very kind of you to be so effusive.

But, I do get where you're coming from in respect of the earlier version. The reason for the change will however become apparent as the game progresses. I don't want to say -too- much at this stage for risk of spoiling what I think I can promise will be a very good, and very long series of scenes down this route...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes