Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh God. I am -so- sorry you ended up playing the old version. That was made with just a 2Gb graphics card. The new version is in an entirely different class altogether.

*wonders if it's worth asking the mods to take the old version down as it's not even really the same game anymore.*
Maybe just a bit of clarification in the OP that it's obsolete, pre-remaster, discontinued version that you don't recommend downloading would help?:unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Im going to enjoy the game either way but when/if the game is complete having a flowchart of possible branches/outcomes would be nice given the nature of how vast the story can change given an optimistic 200 endings.
It's 200 paths (including all kinds of variations), not 200 endings. Paths converge and diverge, so it's really not as crazy as it might sound. The actual number of totally unique endings will be a lot less no doubt. I don't think most players would actually want to play all the paths.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
that's why i'm gonna wait for at least a couple more updates before playing to decide whether or not i will play it again before final release or not
edit: hopefully there will be a detailed walkthrough by then for all 40 routes as dev has suggested
Well by the end it should be well over 200 routes or more in total. :p That was an old estimate before remaster though.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I just got around to playing the second chapter and I must say outstanding work. This remaster is a big step up in quality compared to the original game and I'm wishing a smoother ride with future game development.
*grins* Thanks

It has been a struggle for sure. I started with zero experience and practically zero hardware so it hasn't been the easiest journey - but I think all the past struggles are finally starting to pay off. I'm pleased you enjoyed it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, after the longest of times I've finally returned to the game. I have to admit that the remaster really looks pretty nice, although story-wise - on my current main route at least - not much have really changed, so part of me wish the story simply continued from chapter 3 onwards. But that's a very small part, cause the game indeed does look much better and I suppose there's a lot of new stuff that I haven't found yet. From my early exploration (only 1 playthrough after the remaster came out) I think I have enjoyed the parody show on TV and more detailed dialogues and monologues regarding MC's job the most, I also like how all the technical stuff seems to be pointing that smth is not right on the station (from obvious things like the landing to slightly less obvious).

I disliked only one thing: Trisha looks really hot now, but I still don't like her character, so I am forced to turn her down (at least on my "canonical" path). On more random note, I hope that Chris femdom path does not necessarly mean we can't end up having a (romantic+femdom) happy end together. And now it's time to check my next 2 playthroughs: the sexless one, and Chris romantic route.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I disliked only one thing: Trisha looks really hot now, but I still don't like her character, so I am forced to turn her down (at least on my "canonical" path). On more random note, I hope that Chris femdom path does not necessarly mean we can't end up having a (romantic+femdom) happy end together. And now it's time to check my next 2 playthroughs: the sexless one, and Chris romantic route.
Hello my good sir, could I interest you in trying a Black Male playthrough? This will give you an... interesting view of Trisha :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
If it is still true, since a few things has changed with remaster, Notty said in the past that with each of the main girls you have at least a second chance to get on their path if missed first chance.
But in the same time, TiffanyMonroe isn't totally wrong.
Each choice you make close a door ; perhaps not entirely, but what was an opened door is now a door ajar. And we already had one decisive choice regarding Trisha, when she came flirting in the Power Room.

You've 5 days on Ophion, and four (five ? don't remember for sure) period by day ; you'll not be able to pursue all the girls and, like LaFontaine's hare, the later you start, the lower are your chance to win . Plus, depending of the girl, your progress with her, and the context, a girl can take the priority over an other one. Exactly like Chris obviously abusing of her rank to have her drink alone with femBob ; I mean, you're supposed to have had as much beer as Annie (cheater !!), yet for you it's not a problem and some wine in top of this is good... as long as it's with her.
But well, it's Chris, I forgive her

In top of that, you've to take into account the girl's intent.
Annie want to pass time, in a pleasurable way if possible. As pissed as she can be if you don't choose her, tomorrow is another day, where she'll be as bored as she is today ; and potentially more frustrated if the reparation of the Vanguard don't progress. The door will surely be still opened tomorrow, unless perhaps if you're a female MC since it's more difficult to turn her into a spaghetti.
And the same apply for Sarah and Chris. They've finished their mission, and have five days to kill before the next one (returning to the Intrepid) start. Whatever you've to offer as distraction will be welcomed, even if you dismissed them previously. You'll probably progress less, but you'll still have content to enjoy.

But for the girls on Ophion, it's something totally different. They have their motive (always assume that they have at least one more than you seen) and dismissing them can be seen as rude, or not fitting their agenda, closing definitively the door.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But in the same time, TiffanyMonroe isn't totally wrong.
Each choice you make close a door ; perhaps not entirely, but what was an opened door is now a door ajar. And we already had one decisive choice regarding Trisha, when she came flirting in the Power Room.

You've 5 days on Ophion, and four (five ? don't remember for sure) period by day ; you'll not be able to pursue all the girls and, like LaFontaine's hare, the later you start, the lower are your chance to win . Plus, depending of the girl, your progress with her, and the context, a girl can take the priority over an other one. Exactly like Chris obviously abusing of her rank to have her drink alone with femBob ; I mean, you're supposed to have had as much beer as Annie (cheater !!), yet for you it's not a problem and some wine in top of this is good... as long as it's with her.
But well, it's Chris, I forgive her

In top of that, you've to take into account the girl's intent.
Annie want to pass time, in a pleasurable way if possible. As pissed as she can be if you don't choose her, tomorrow is another day, where she'll be as bored as she is today ; and potentially more frustrated if the reparation of the Vanguard don't progress. The door will surely be still opened tomorrow, unless perhaps if you're a female MC since it's more difficult to turn her into a spaghetti.
And the same apply for Sarah and Chris. They've finished their mission, and have five days to kill before the next one (returning to the Intrepid) start. Whatever you've to offer as distraction will be welcomed, even if you dismissed them previously. You'll probably progress less, but you'll still have content to enjoy.

But for the girls on Ophion, it's something totally different. They have their motive (always assume that they have at least one more than you seen) and dismissing them can be seen as rude, or not fitting their agenda, closing definitively the door.
Oh yes for sure it can make a difference, but it may even be advantageous to spend time with another woman as the one you pursue. Remember it is a small place and they will talk to eachother, so the others having a positive image of you may well help. Also it could be wiser indeed not to really anger someone if other routes are available or at least do it with some style.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Remember it is a small place and they will talk to eachother, so the others having a positive image of you may well help.
Then clearly go for Trisha... Annie slipping an, "I had so many beers with MC yesterday", to Chris isn't something you want to happen :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then clearly go for Trisha... Annie slipping an, "I had so many beers with MC yesterday", to Chris isn't something you want to happen :D
Depends on what path you might want to have with Chris, it might work for femdom or even possibly the fuck budddies without attachments where you wrestle constantlyfor control trying to one up eachother, if that is one of her paths.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh yes for sure it can make a difference, but it may even be advantageous to spend time with another woman as the one you pursue.
Yeah, but probably not at the same time when both her and the one you pursue expect to be there just with you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but probably not at the same time when both her and the one you pursue expect to be there just with you. ;)
Yeah remembering chapter 3 that can become an even bigger problem, if you want to make some logical choices at least to me, that might exclude meeting up with Annie or Sarah if that has not changed. :p

Reactions: Akamari

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
why did Notty change the Femdom Route it was cool before really , am i the only one kinda hates the change about it ?
I guess too many guys, who are not into femdom, complained they would end up in chastity when trying submissive options. So she made it very clear what we are getting into. Only thing missing was that Chris would have had us sign something that we consented to it. ;)
Also a bit too early to say where femdom path leads to. Just hope it won't mean we will just be literally locked out of most sexually encounters. There are other ways besides a dick to please a woman sexually after all.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
It has been a struggle for sure. I started with zero experience and practically zero hardware so it hasn't been the easiest journey - but I think all the past struggles are finally starting to pay off.
Making mistakes and overcoming our failures is the only and best way to learn and gain experience. So it's all about not giving up, you're doing great work.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I guess too many guys, who are not into femdom, complained they would end up in chastity when trying submissive options. So she made it very clear what we are getting into. Only thing missing was that Chris would have had us sign something that we consented to it. ;)
Also a bit too early to say where femdom path leads to. Just hope it won't mean we will just be literally locked out of most sexually encounters. There are other ways besides a dick to please a woman sexually after all.
The cage is just a device, the main point is control, so even if you don't use your dick you'd break the rules by pleasing other women and likely would face grave consequences. I don't think getting locked out of sexual encounters would be a bad thing per se, there's always other paths to get those ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The cage is just a device, the main point is control, so even if you don't use your dick you'd break the rules by pleasing other women and likely would face grave consequences. I don't think getting locked out of sexual encounters would be a bad thing per se, there's always other paths to get those ;)
Hmm, don't remember any point where Chris said any sexual activity would not be allowed. Even have a bet with her, where she specifically says I can still win the bet by doing other, non dick related, sexual activities.

Also there doesn't seem to be a femdom path outside of setting it up with Chris, so so far I don't see the option to just do another path.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, don't remember any point where Chris said any sexual activity would not be allowed. Even have a bet with her, where she specifically says I can still win the bet by doing other, non dick related, sexual activities.

Also there doesn't seem to be a femdom path outside of setting it up with Chris, so so far I don't see the option to just get in other parts.
That character is not introduced in chapter 2 yet I would guess. Just remember that Chris really likes to be in control though if go that path with her with her partner voluntarily submitting and will explore that control quite thoroughly I expect. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes