Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
:)
Nottravis said:
The "Wot's next?" update.

I hope you have enjoyed Chapter Two (or indeed are still enjoying it). So far I've only had two issues reported, neither of which are of any huge consequence so I'll fix in the Chapter Three release. A slight problem on the night time map if you haven't arranged to meet anyone leading to an odd graphical quirk and the intermission screen sometimes being missed if the player clicks too often or too quickly at the credits page.

The former I'll fix by just dropping the empty map altogether and the latter I'll disable clicks for those few seconds the credits page is up. Given the size and scale of the release, and the nature of the errors, I don't think this is too terrible really.
So...what's next?

Well this week is really going to be catching my breath. A bit of tidying up of the patreon page (which is a bit shabby and out of date now) and sorting out and backing up my data files. Towards the end it was getting a little bit...disorganised, shall we say. After that it's back to work on Chapter Three.

First off will be to work on the standalone modules. For a start it will give me a sense of progress to have complete sections of the game done and also allows my testers something to get their teeth into. Order of work for these will be:

Sarah's next Caverns game
This time you get to go shopping to upgrade your characters equipment with Davis playing all the NPC's...

Sarah's VR training level
This is where we will actually introduce the proper combat mechanics and the male alt for the sidekick. I should add here that her VR game -is- an actual game and to progress through the levels you will have to beat each one each chapter. Although of course, some of you may prefer to lose...at least once.

The bonus game of Rock, Paper, Scissors
This is early in the workflow as my intent is for this to be fully animated. All of it. Early tests look promising but I want to be able to see if I can pull this off asap.

Chadwick's training session.
I already have a prototype for this and it's good. Very. It just needs new images, some additional script and a test out of the mechanics by people other than myself. Spare a poor thought for the testers on this one...

Glamming it up
Finally, in the stand alone pieces will be Fembob's (the fem MC) dressing up mechanics. For those of you who have tried that route you'll be aware of the challenge to look "glam". This one is the earliest in design but will essentially be a "paper doll" type system where you can try on the various outfits from either Sarah's (Oh, good God...), Kelly's or Trisha's wardrobe before going off in your outfit of choice...

After that, it's back to the main game again. But that little list should keep me busy for a while I think, no?

Stay lucky.

Reactions: Ghostly

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Torn from a RP perspective as not really into Annie but without pursuing you miss such revealing info on other characters

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Torn from a RP perspective as not really into Annie but without pursuing you miss such revealing info on other characters
Well you don't really need to pursue Annie to spend time with her and perhaps learn interesting stuff about others. Not a bad idea to just befriend a friend of your fancy. ;)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Well you don't really need to pursue Annie to spend time with her and perhaps learn interesting stuff about others. Not a bad idea to just befriend a friend of your fancy. ;)
No issue befreiending but to get the drinks offer you seem to have to express interest unless i'm playing it wrong.
Curious if Chris stuff plays into chris romance route as its flagged as one of the chapter 2 points.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No issue befreiending but to get the drinks offer you seem to have to express interest unless i'm playing it wrong.
Curious if Chris stuff plays into chris romance route as its flagged as one of the chapter 2 points.
It may well do yes, since it might make you understand her better as a person. One warning though, Notty always warns that Chris romance path is likely the hardest to play in game on an emotional level.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
guys no issue with locked dick
main issue is not fooling around with other girls
i'm a switch so my biggest fantasy is being in a relationship with anther switch or with 2 women a dom and a sub and if either of them or both are bisexual that's a huge plus
had huge expectations from this maybe they will be fruitful in future updates
all i'm saying is a great game gets ruined if there is something we don't like for example some hate ntr or others hate grinding, not that there are any in this game, just rendering an opinion so no need to get offended; i'm not blaming the dev or anyone
You are aware that Chris has fem tendencies and Sarah submissive ones right by now and both are bi.:) Now if you are able to pull off something with those two, who knows. I don't, though I know Notty spoilered once you could sleep with all women in one play through, but not get into a marriage situation in same game. :p

Edit: Also Chris might not be the only female that has some femdom likings, though for the Chris romance route it may not be wise to submit to her.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It may well do yes, since it might make you understand her better as a person. One warning though, Notty always warns that Chris romance path is likely the hardest to play in game on an emotional level.
Thanks for the warning but 'no power in the verse will stop me' pursuing her.
Tiberius might have to stop flirting with Sarah though.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the warning but 'no power in the verse will stop me' pursuing her.
Tiberius might have to stop flirting with Sarah though.
No worries I am quite sure you will have quite a few others trying to do the same. :p Sarah is just a must though even if just for VR or her blackmail path. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What did you choose during the bar scene with Trish and Annie? I have a feeling from the dialogue choosing one closes the other.:cry:
If it is still true, since a few things has changed with remaster, Notty said in the past that with each of the main girls you have at least a second chance to get on their path if missed first chance. With the ladies introduced after end prologue in chapter 3 that might not fly though, so I would say you get a shot at Annie path later likely.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't.:) I did test that for my walkthrough (for Chris romance route incidently, cause I too am curious if that knowledge will play a role).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, she just needs to be convinced that you are not another bullshit officer and that you value her opinions. Simply someone she would want to share a beer with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byczer

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
If it is still true, since a few things has changed with remaster, Notty said in the past that with each of the main girls you have at least a second chance to get on their path if missed first chance. With the ladies introduced after end prologue in chapter 3 that might not fly though, so I would say you get a shot at Annie path later likely.
Unless you really piss them off, and judging by her reaction... But she was drunk, so who knows. I can't really tell if this is the case or not, but it isn't impossible.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
You don't.:) I did test that for my walkthrough (for Chris romance route incidently, cause I too am curious if that knowledge will play a role).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, she just needs to be convinced that you are not another bullshit officer and that you value her opinions. Simply someone she would want to share a beer with.
Ok thanks, that worked this time round. Not sure what i did differently maybe because i did small talk before mission questions first time round the drink offer didn't happen.

Reactions: Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
View attachment 677464
Oh man anyone else sort of freaked out by that render? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't know, it took me a hot second there to realize what I was looking at, I thought at first that pointing arm belonged to somebody else because it looks to me like Chris still has her right arm down, and that pointy thing is just a disembodied arm :ROFLMAO:
Just think, she is a boxing champion with them tiny arms.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
not had chance to play part two yet, does Chris have a domme path with fembob like the chastity play and such with manbob? be fun to see her play around as a domme with fembob and the sister as well as maybe the other way around under fembob.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
not had chance to play part two yet, does Chris have a domme path with fembob like the chastity play and such with manbob? be fun to see her play around as a domme with fembob and the sister as well as maybe the other way around under fembob.
Not as of Ch.2, but it wouldn't surprise me if the option was presented later on

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes