DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Which one is the male Protag, I don't see an interracial tag. Or is it like a body-less protag that get's the options? Cause I don't see anyone that looks like the MC/protag on the pictures.
Protag is outside of some sex scenes never shown, even in those his/her face will remain undisclosed.

Reactions: Akamari and phwolf

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Which one is the male Protag, I don't see an interracial tag. Or is it like a body-less protag that get's the options? Cause I don't see anyone that looks like the MC/protag on the pictures.
You will see the body, but you won't see the face.:)

Reactions: phwolf

phwolf

Jul 24, 2018
You will see the body, but you won't see the face.:)
It's POV (point-of-view, i.e. first person) Playing as male/female changes how the others react to you, as does your skin color, as do your choices... I could go on, but I won't.

As of yet there have been no "looking at yourself in the mirror" shots, so there are no views of the protag.
Sorry I missed this post, thank you very much for the details. I'll definitely be trying it now :)

Reactions: Akamari

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
last time i played ch3
on the femdom route got dick locked
hate when that happens
enjoy a bit femdom ..... even bondage and humiliation
but need the freedom to fuck others at least
hope it won't be same in the remastered version

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
last time i played ch3
hate when that happens
Well content is gated so you can miss that content if you wish to without hurting your game, but as a warning if you go for fetish content whether femdom, incest if available or whatever will be in do not expect Notty to pull her punches especially in later chapters and even more so in things like the VR game or possible later books that are not canon to the game itself and just extra's.

Edit: things happening in the games story itself will be mainly consensual in nature in the end, things that might happen in things like the VR or books may not conform to that, but will be gated so you are warned as player and you do not have to go there if do not wish to. Also there are different ways to interact with the women, so it will not be only femdom Chris as option.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You could at least try it, make decisions based on how you view your character and end up wherever you end up, knowing that different choices lead to different results. A walkthrough is a convenience not an obligation.
I would rather say a walkthrough is an impossibility later on, think Akkamari might be working on something that will lead you to a few highlights. This game is meant as a play your own adventure though and not as a get your rocks of fast or see all content that is there.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
last time i played ch3
hate when that happens
Nothing happens without your consent.

The femdom route is a bit different than it was before.

Reactions: assman1337
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes