Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I did not try this game yet, because i prefer to play complete or near complete games, but I heard good things about it. Specially neat having a domme/sub relationship in one of the paths with chastity play. Coupled with good erotic writing and a bit of humiliation can be really hot.
I totally get this.

Too many games abandoned or in dev hell or update purgatory. All I can say is I am totally committed to this game of mine. All the things that have gone wrong in development - including blowing up the PC, being stuck overseas, starting again when I had the cash for some better IT kit - I feel would have been the death knell for many a game - and yet here I still am. So what I can promise you is that this is a game that will absolutely be finished.

But, H5, will be a big game. Very. I did a little poll on my forum and some of the guys managed to squeak over ten hours out of chapter Two alone - and this in a game with no grind or repeating loops. So, I can totally respect and understand your view on waiting but that could also take a while. Personally, I feel if you wait until Chapter Three or Chapter Four is out and then leap in you'd still have a pretty good time as the content would be pretty extensive. Or...if you like regular updates. Play just Chapter One next month; Chapter Two in September, Three in October (which comes out in August) and then Four when it comes out in November? Just a thought perhaps.

Just as a note, I rarely see the aftercare/intimacy after a scene in games involving BDSM, which can be even better than the scene itself in its own way
Absolutely.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So... this developer appears to be planning to have the MC 'fix' things in future releases.
Totally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..... And I haven't played the non-remastered version, so I am not as versed with future plot points as some here. But that is my current thinking, having played 2 and 1/2 of the three routes I have set up. [I know - I'm a piker compared to some here.]
Defo don't play the old version. It's almost a completely different game now (plus it will bugger your saves up).

Well, I'm wondering whether these 'problems' on the station are actually fixable by engineering means, and whether what gets fixed is merely superficial and not related to some overarching cause. The problems on Orpheon seem too similar to the problem that nearly crashed the Vanguard to be coincidental. Random system failures that fix themselves? The 'Swiss-cheese effect'? If it was just the Vanguard, okay, But both of them? Come on!

Perhaps Marcus wasn't really joking about his 'second project.' I don't trust him one little bit. In fact, the only people I completely trust in this game are the MC, Kelly, and Chris. Something/someone has caused the station to be so screwed up from every standpoint of base design and location.
I'll say this much...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Absolutely.
I'd appreciate that! Chris seems to be a very caring woman for those under her care and also savvy about BDSM dynamics.

Since Chris and Bob are not lovey dovey, at least not yet, and she is quite the stoic woman, I guess it would make sense if the aftercare is leaning on the basic side if the session is not very intense. But in the long run I'd love to see more of it, even if it's just a couple of renders followed by a fade to black.

Reactions: Nottravis

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
*wiggles eyebrows*

No....but closer than Mr Dreadder was :)
You know, that reminds me of that old joke in which a fellow goes to see a shrink. So the shrink starts showing him ink blotches and asking him what he sees and the lad keeps answering "a naked lady", "a lady pleasuring herself", "two naked ladies making out" and so on. So the shrink tells him at the end: "Well sir, it is quite obvious you are a pervert." And the lad replies: "Me?! You were the one showing me that filth the entire time!" :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes