Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Anyone trying to access my today, note we appear to be under a DoS attack for some reason so my apologies if you're having any difficulty logging in.

Probs someone upset that "Man about the Landlady" didn't go on longer mebbe ;)

For anyone who hasn't visited it btw, it's not a restricted patreon perk or anything. If you like H5 or are curious to see concepts and work in progress do feel free to drop by. Although probs best to try after today tho :)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
More funny and awesome would be, when the Three Girls would speak Real with Voice, that would be absolute cool, but for that would Voice Actors needed.:D

Reactions: Nottravis

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hmm, i dont know if you know Pandorya, she is a Youtube Blogger and plays much Lets Play Horror games, she also gaves her Voice free for a Horrorgame, she is the Girlfriend of the famous Youtuber Gronk. She is findable on Twitter under Pandorya.
Maybe she lends her beautyful Voice and i can say, she has a Dream of a Voice, so sexy n sweet. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tenant? Best friend since birth? Completely unrelated housemate? Orphan (obviously the work of The Orphanator) who showed up at your doorstep? Your mother's best friend's daughter? Girl you found on the street who can't remember who she is?
Nah your sister, with her memory intact. :p

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I did not try this game yet, because i prefer to play complete or near complete games, but I heard good things about it. Specially neat having a domme/sub relationship in one of the paths with chastity play. Coupled with good erotic writing and a bit of humiliation can be really hot.

Just as a note, I rarely see the aftercare/intimacy after a scene in games involving BDSM, which can be even better than the scene itself in its own way

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So... this developer appears to be planning to have the MC 'fix' things in future releases. Well, I'm wondering whether these 'problems' on the station are actually fixable by engineering means, and whether what gets fixed is merely superficial and not related to some overarching cause. The problems on Orpheon seem too similar to the problem that nearly crashed the Vanguard to be coincidental. Random system failures that fix themselves? The 'Swiss-cheese effect'? If it was just the Vanguard, okay, But both of them? Come on!

Perhaps Marcus wasn't really joking about his 'second project.' I don't trust him one little bit. In fact, the only people I completely trust in this game are the MC, Kelly, and Chris. Something/someone has caused the station to be so screwed up from every standpoint of base design and location.

I could be wrong... I usually am. And I haven't played the non-remastered version, so I am not as versed with future plot points as some here. But that is my current thinking, having played 2 and 1/2 of the three routes I have set up. [I know - I'm a piker compared to some here.]

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So... this developer appears to be planning to have the MC 'fix' things in future releases. Well, I'm wondering whether these 'problems' on the station are actually fixable by engineering means, and whether what gets fixed is merely superficial and not related to some overarching cause. The problems on Orpheon seem too similar to the problem that nearly crashed the Vanguard to be coincidental. Random system failures that fix themselves? The 'Swiss-cheese effect'? If it was just the Vanguard, okay, But both of them? Come on!

Perhaps Marcus wasn't really joking about his 'second project.' I don't trust him one little bit. In fact, the only people I completely trust in this game are the MC, Kelly, and Chris. Something/someone has caused the station to be so screwed up from every standpoint of base design and location.

I could be wrong... I usually am. And I haven't played the non-remastered version, so I am not as versed with future plot points as some here. But that is my current thinking, having played 2 and 1/2 of the three routes I have set up. [I know - I'm a piker compared to some here.]
Just one word to the wise based upon an old comment from Notty. Whom you can trust and who will be your enemies will depend partially on who you spend time with and the choices you make. :p Yeah Notty is a mean one. :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just one word to the wise based upon an old comment from Notty. Whom you can trust and who will be your enemies will depend partially on who you spend time with and the choices you make. :p Yeah Notty is a mean one. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I got that from Becca's comments. But, characters that players can trust and NPCs who might be the MC's enemies are separate sets. To clarify, I am using 'character that can be trusted' in the context of some person who is NOT at fault for all the problems, assuming that such a person(s) exists.

Reactions: DA22 and Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes