Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You mean you haven't made one where you put I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and Huitieme as all the characters? Quelle horreur !
Well y'know....funny you should say that because the script has some slight changes depending on the names used by the players. And you guys are sometimes rather careless about sharing your player names...

It doesn't happen that often (unless you use Shepard where it pops up maybe half a dozen times so far) but happen it does...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
When I first played I think I entered "Vostok" as a last name, and later a character had that same name. Is that just a coincidence, or is that part of the game?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
When I first played I think I entered "Vostok" as a last name, and later a character had that same name. Is that just a coincidence, or is that part of the game?
Wish I could take credit for it but co-incidence in that case I'm afraid.

How do you mean?
Depending on the player's name they've chosen, occasionally it triggers a switch that, although it doesn't change the game at all, does change the dialogue a little. I think Annie is the one who does it most. Although Chris does occasionally. It's not a big thing, just something I drop in now and again when I'm in the mood to do so.

For example....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, I thought they were talking about the cousin/sibling
Oh! ofc! *is a bit tired and derpy*. Busy coding day.

That is indeed part of the game. Sorry, I tend to think of Kelly as "Kelly" and so the last name threw me. Yep, that is deliberate.

Reactions: afterlights
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes