Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A 53 second lewd cinematic with only 6 seconds of repeating loops, plus about 15 two to three second combat ani's....

Must be well over 2,000 frames in all, so on the whole pretty pleased now it's done :) *is especially pleased with the penetration ani*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A 53 second lewd cinematic with only 6 seconds of repeating loops, plus about 15 two to three second combat ani's....

Must be well over 2,000 frames in all, so on the whole pretty pleased now it's done :) *is especially pleased with the penetration ani*
Talking about the VR game in game I assume. :) Well guess will have to try a few perfect wins and losses. :p

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

It's funny how I immediately think the "penetration ani" is in fact a sword stabbing, I've grown to distrust you :ROFLMAO:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Talking about the VR game in game I assume. :) Well guess will have to try a few perfect wins and losses. :p
Oh aye. Those figures were -purely- for the VR game. I've completely lost count overall. Way north of 7,000 renders if I include all the animation frames.

Defo need to get a second machine tho asap. Having the one machine for everything is a pain and it'd lop a month of the delivery easy. Still, we'll see how we do. Hopefully should be able to get one for Chapter Five which is when the animation needs go through the roof.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And we all know how Sarah is, sooooo...
Let's say it probs gonna be View attachment 765991

For those who would ask View attachment 765992 just play the game!
Not the LGM!?!?!

Wow, that's impressive. I have a long way to go, but I am only working on my first one, a little 3-400 frame one w/short loop. Nice to see how well you have taken to it, it's a good skill to have! Daz might be a real pain in the ass, but many of the skills you pick up will carry over.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not the LGM!?!?!
Nah. Nothing green......this time.

Wow, that's impressive. I have a long way to go, but I am only working on my first one, a little 3-400 frame one w/short loop. Nice to see how well you have taken to it, it's a good skill to have! Daz might be a real pain in the ass, but many of the skills you pick up will carry over.
Thanks. It was an interesting learning curve trying to push the boat out as far as I could and I learned a lot. Both from this and from all the RPS animations. I've easily made 5,000 ani frames this time around.

The biggest three things I learned was that G3 models are fine I found but a little clunky so I've made G8 versions of all the characters going forward; "pins" have their uses but are pretty useless when it comes to hips and pelvis and "doggy style" is a sod to animate!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah. Nothing green......this time.

Thanks. It was an interesting learning curve trying to push the boat out as far as I could and I learned a lot. Both from this and from all the RPS animations. I've easily made 5,000 ani frames this time around.

The biggest three things I learned was that G3 models are fine I found but a little clunky so I've made G8 versions of all the characters going forward; "pins" have their uses but are pretty useless when it comes to hips and pelvis and "doggy style" is a sod to animate!
Yeah, I had a rough time posing some of the G3 models I used, one of them really looks bad, I might have to redo some of his frames, luckily he isn't animated yet.

Oh gods yeah, that 'thrusting' animation is SUCH a pain! They do not want to lock the feet in place, only in relation to the hips, so frustrating. Guess cowgirl it is! XD

Based on what I have done now, I feel the same, I want to have a lot of them, they are frustrating and yet, still neat. I always loved animation in general, but couldn't draw, so this is fun on some levels. Will be better as I learn more of these tricks. I will suggest you not use a lot of dForce for them though, having that hair in them has been one of the worst parts. That is one advantage of all the short hair styles you have in there...

I am so looking forward to seeing the pricing on the 3080's soon, going to make this so much easier having two cards. I can't wait to see your progress. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to afford to see the new RPS too. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh gods yeah, that 'thrusting' animation is SUCH a pain! They do not want to lock the feet in place, only in relation to the hips, so frustrating. Guess cowgirl it is! XD
Jesus, I know right? You do a thrust...and the feet going everywhere! Absolute sod to do and you have to tweak every single frame.

...also your sig is out of date ;) Old Trish...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jesus, I know right? You do a thrust...and the feet going everywhere! Absolute sod to do and you have to tweak every single frame.

...also your sig is out of date ;) Old Trish...
No doubt! they need a way to lock the feet!!! XD

Yeah, same with mine, I have to change them, but when I do, they will force me back to only having 2, so I will have to rework them all. It is going to be sad. Might have to blend H5 and Lily into one. :cry:

Skysthelimitus

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i just signed up for the $15 a month patreon and downloaded the most recent version, but when i try to do the rock paper scissors game it says locked. Do i have to progress to a certain part of the story to unlock it?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i just signed up for the $15 a month patreon and downloaded the most recent version, but when i try to do the rock paper scissors game it says locked. Do i have to progress to a certain part of the story to unlock it?
RPS isn't in the game until CH3; before that it's just a placeholder.

EDIT: I've played the new RPS coming in the next release of H5; it's very hot :p:love:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes