TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who said it ain't the case already?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, wasn't that the guy that Annie threw out the air lock? Or was that the super glue incident? So hard to keep track...
*sneakily adds to her list...*

Don't worry. They're nothing bad. I just think it's a nice touch to put the odd coding switch in now and again so the players name is referenced directly.
Was that for the mirror match in VR, or the list of slaves the orcs hare raping?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I am now officially a supporter on patreon, now that i finally have a steady income, happy to support this great game
Thank you so much!

It's no secret that I've been battling to make this on less than a great IT set up so it really all does help. Thank you :)
And great news to hear about the steady income for you too.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thank you so much!

It's no secret that I've been battling to make this on less than a great IT set up so it really all does help. Thank you :)
And great news to hear about the steady income for you too.
Yeah it always made me feel bad never being able to support the games i like, but luckily i don't need to worry too much about that anymore. and every little thing helps right :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Before the end of this week I'll be on the $10 tier, gotta see that space magazine.

Alas it will be only for the month.
Do not forget about playing Rock Paper Scissors game with Becca for higher tier Patrons, there are some rumors that might contain an interesting stripping scene. :p

Reactions: Nottravis

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hmm, as much as that sounds fun $10 is as much as I can safely spend :D
Fair enough, I spend a bit more as I probably should, due to the fact it was partly my fault I egged her on to spend more on the upgrade of her rig at start of year as she was comfortable with. Then her original plan would have not given her the options she has now and needed for herself, which still could use lots more powah. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes