Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i just signed up for the $15 a month patreon and downloaded the most recent version, but when i try to do the rock paper scissors game it says locked. Do i have to progress to a certain part of the story to unlock it?
Firstly, thank you so much for your support. It's appreciated hugely :). IT kit to make H5 is my handicap having just the one machine and so it really does help with expanding my capacity for production.

RPS is unlocking with the next imminent release . I couldn't do it earlier largely due to the sheer amount of animations required plus I wanted to be happy with the quality of what I could produce and, on the whole I'm happy with it. Over 2,500 frames of animations with a variety of hidden bonus content tucked away within the game. By co-incidence it got signed off on it's quality tests this very morning...(no, really) and the vast majority of it is animated (including her pole dancing). A few stills in between stages but the game play and Becca undressing etc is all ani.

c3rpsstart5.png

Last edited:

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
notty will voice Rah Rah herself ;)
Best Girl gets even better, I see :p

Dont unless you can get great voice actors for all the parts, male and females. :p
Honestly, I'd say good direction is just as or even more important than pure talent when it comes to voice acting. Just listen to Nolan North in Alpha Protocol compared to... some of his other roles.

Anyway, you only need to voice the best characters, the important ones. So, Sarah, Kelly, Becca... yeah, that's about it, I think. :sneaky:

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i just signed up for the $15 a month patreon and downloaded the most recent version, but when i try to do the rock paper scissors game it says locked. Do i have to progress to a certain part of the story to unlock it?
Boy would you feel stupid if you went through almost every line of code in the game to try to unlock that mini-game without spending the time to read if it was or was not implemented in the game yet... Not that I've done that... That would be ridiculous.

PS: I did find the line of code.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Boy would you feel stupid if you went through almost every line of code in the game to try to unlock that mini-game without spending the time to read if it was or was not implemented in the game yet... Not that I've done that... That would be ridiculous.

PS: I did find the line of code.
just how many hours did you erhm not spend on that?

Reactions: alexrieper

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Can't wait to try it out, definitely need to sign up to your patreon next month.
I won't hold you to it (hell, how can I?! :) ) but it'd be lovely if you did.

I've found doing Three that just having the one machine is holding me back a bit and really I need two at least. I was discussing the animation needs for Chapter Four with the testers and my initial render frame count for the animations I want to do came to 10,000...*eeks*

So Four, if I made it as I want to, would be around 12,000 renders which....yeah. *will have to cut some animations*

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019

I've found doing Three that just having the one machine is holding me back a bit and really I need two at least. I was discussing the animation needs for Chapter Four with the testers and my initial render frame count for the animations I want to do came to 10,000...*eeks*

So Four, if I made it as I want to, would be around 12,000 renders which....yeah. *will have to cut some animations*
I'll probably be able to up my pledge by a tier or so soon, I've dropped a couple creators I wasn't really happy with and my financial situation has changed a bit, so yeah, that should be good. You deserve the support

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Or be open and frank about it and take a bit more time for chapter 4. None of us will want you to remake 4 either after done with it and we know the way you want to tell the story in full chapters for updates does not lend itself well to partial updates, due to complexity and coherence of the content, nor to have later DLC added to a chapter. :)

Still if you want to cut down on content, make sure it is the extra's and not storylines.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'll probably be able to up my pledge by a tier or so soon, I've dropped a couple creators I wasn't really happy with and my financial situation has changed a bit, so yeah, that should be good. You deserve the support
Thank you, that really is most kind. Chapter Three is a good release to do it tbh. Two sets of Bored Pilot, plus the strip RPS give the higher tiers a bit more bang for the buck this time around I think.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Or be open and frank about it and take a bit more time for chapter 4. None of us will want you to remake 4 either after done with it and we know the way you want to tell the story in full chapters for updates does not lend itself well to partial updates, due to complexity and coherence of the content, nor to have later DLC added to a chapter. :)

Still if you want to cut down on content, make sure it is the extra's and not storylines.
I dunno. Three months is pushing it as it is tbh. I don't think I could go longer than that. I mean I don't want to drop any of the animations for sure, but 10,000 frames...it's verging on the silly a bit?

Reactions: Walter Victor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I dunno. Three months is pushing it as it is tbh. I don't think I could go longer than that. I mean I don't want to drop any of the animations for sure, but 10,000 frames...it's verging on the silly a bit?
Well you are ambitious after all :p, besides do not trouble yourself over the future too much though planning is wise, since sometimes solutions turn up or help like some of Anne's tips in coding that are not there at this moment. Just we both know as well that if you are not happy with the end result, that is as much a problem or more as taking more time for it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes