Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nice.....:cool:
I hope so! :)

I'll be honest and say this is has been the hardest part of the chapter to code but, and I'm still giving it a few tweaks even now, fingers crossed this part alone should give around an hour of gameplay. It's needed over 200 renders and 2,000 animation frames so far and I dare say I might throw a few more in while testing the whole thing again.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I hope so! :)

I'll be honest and say this is has been the hardest part of the chapter to code but, and I'm still giving it a few tweaks even now, fingers crossed this part alone should give around an hour of gameplay. It's needed over 200 renders and 2,000 animation frames so far and I dare say I might throw a few more in while testing the whole thing again.
Thank you for the reply.:)

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know how many of you guys are patrons (not many I guess ;) ) but I've a fairly urgent post on Patreon where I need your opinion on a GUI design for the Chris Domme path. Urgent because of the timeframe ofc. Posting it here as well to try and catch as many peeps as possible within the window.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know how many of you guys are patrons (not many I guess ;) ) but I've a fairly urgent post on Patreon where I need your opinion on a GUI design for the Chris Domme path. Urgent because of the timeframe ofc. Posting it here as well to try and catch as many peeps as possible within the window.

If your intent was to open the poll up to non-Patrons, you will need to make it available to them.

I know that as a Patron of several developers, I get e-mail notification of every post at my support level. So, I don't know how much additional input you are going to get by posting a link here to a subscriber-only post.

Reactions: yandex

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
I know that as a Patron of several developers, I get e-mail notification of every post at my support level. So, I don't know how much additional input you are going to get by posting a link here to a subscriber-only post.
I think Notty knows it's a nice reminder for some people like me some unnamed people who are extraordinarily remiss about checking their emails >.<

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*nods* This.
Shouldn't you be quiet and working on the final stretch and be quiet? :p Or all done already? -just teasing- Good luck with those final thingies, may they all fall in place easier as you hope for. :)

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017

I think you'd be surprised how many of us are (or were) patrons. I subbed for the first few months at the highest tier when your game first appeared on the site. I liked what I saw and wanted to give you a bit of a boost so you could buy some more assets when you were starting out. Couldn't keep up that subscription long term but just because we're a bunch of filthy pirates here (yarrrrrrrr) doesn't mean we don't appreciate good content and will contribute when we see it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think you'd be surprised how many of us are (or were) patrons. I subbed for the first few months at the highest tier when your game first appeared on the site. I liked what I saw and wanted to give you a bit of a boost so you could buy some more assets when you were starting out. Couldn't keep up that subscription long term but just because we're a bunch of filthy pirates here (yarrrrrrrr) doesn't mean we don't appreciate good content and will contribute when we see it.
Thank you :)

I feel I owe you an apology for the first versions of H5 being so...poor...(often uses much harsher words, herself!) art wise but I started with literally nothing really. So it's thanks to you that I was able to upgrade.

I don't know if you've played the remastered version but it's a world of difference graphically, so thank you. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Shouldn't you be quiet and working on the final stretch and be quiet? :p Or all done already? -just teasing- Good luck with those final thingies, may they all fall in place easier as you hope for. :)
Complete full version went to the primary tester today so...*fingers crossed*.

The route testers have already tested all the main standalone modules, so things like VR, RPS, Caverns etc and they are all signed off but the primary tester hasn't seen any of it yet.

I suppose I should explain a bit? The primary tester doesn't like AVN's. At all. So what I look for from them is the "game play" test. Does it work as an actual game? Does it engage? Does it keep the interest of someone who isn't that interested in the smut?

The route testers each take one of the four main character choices and play the hell out of the routes. Although I look for the same sort of thing from them in a way, the primary tester is more of an acid test. After all, say if you like Sarah, then playing with her CoC for an hour or so is going to be engaging regardless. Whereas the primary tester is there to ensure that even if you don't like her or her CoC....it's still solid play. *suspects that doesn't make any sense*

I'll be honest in that I wish it was this time last week but some of the QC work on the standalones took longer than expected.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The route testers have already tested all the main standalone modules, so things like VR, RPS, Caverns etc (...)
The route testers each take one of the four main character choices and play the hell out of the routes.
Also, note that each of these routes took us around one hour with ONE MC combination (male/female + black/white), so let's say you wish to see all of this chapter, you'll have countless hours before you :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes