Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aw, come on, lassie, stop it with the self-deprecation, your first versions were better than most end products. ;)

You know, I'm starting to suspect you're just fishing for compliments this way now. :p
No, honest!

You should hear me bitch and whine about my work on my forum! In all honesty I suspect it's because I can't get the images in my head onto the screen exactly. So everything is lacking? Or seems that way.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
No, honest!

You should hear me bitch and whine about my work on my forum! In all honesty I suspect it's because I can't get the images in my head onto the screen exactly. So everything is lacking? Or seems that way.
Oh I've read those rants... quite interesting, but, Notty, you should stop comparing yourself to other devs... you're doing what your hardware and software mastery allow you to. your only screw ups manifest as squirrels

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, honest!

Yeah and it is at the same time one of your greatest drivers and your greatest weakness, especially when you allow it to get you down instead of motivate you. :) Plus what above poster said, do not compare yourself to triple AAA studios with hundred of people. Ofc it is nice when you beat them once in a while, but you cannot expect to do that all the time. :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
No, honest!

Aye, the incurable affliction called perfectionism. I could say that the perfection is same as a horizon - beautiful and there are those inexplicably drawn to it, and yet it's always impossible to reach - but I know you've heard it all many times before.

What I will say though, is that you should believe your fans more, when we tell you you're doing a remarkable job and to start doubting yourself and your work at least a wee bit less. ;)

And just to make it clear - I was 86 percent joking about fishing for compliments. :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah not much chance of that anytime soon. I'd say I have better odds bumping into Notty at my local tesco.
Who knows, maybe you already did, if you have Jaffa Cakes at your place and some went mysteriously missing you might have been visited by ceiling Becca. :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I searched for just mug and didn't find any results in this thread in 2020, so I'm not sure if it's been asked: is Annie's mug still around somewhere and I just can't seem to find it now?

Never mind; I just found it. I had thought it was on a desk somewhere in the ship. Bad, bad memory....

Reactions: Huitieme

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've had more than a couple people suggest SubscribeStar as a preferred method of subscription. Anyone use it? Is it any good?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes