TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't understand this game dev, it has a little content with three chapters then he started again because? game is cool yet very damn slow...
It has a lot of content, if you consider the many various paths, and she restarted due to having better hardware and being able to do a LOT more than she was able to do before.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
It has a lot of content, if you consider the many various paths, and she restarted due to having better hardware and being able to do a LOT more than she was able to do before.
It's a well known fact that there are no women on the internet.
On the internet men are men, women are men and children are undercover FBI agents.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I don't understand this game dev, it has a little content with three chapters then he started again because? game is cool yet very damn slow...
Well, because it wasn't her first vision of the game, and she had limited resources to render a very complex adult VN by those times. Old three chapters are now to be considered as a demo version and to be forgotten as they are no more relevant to the main story. Now, you have gender and colour skin choices that affect your path in the first place and also so much more.

Each chapter is covering only one day.. Damn slow? What did you expect??

Oh, did you mean lewd content? Well, the third remastered chapter will be your relief if you choose right..

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm glad you liked it. That's really the important bit :)

But, yep. When I started, I started with no real IT equipment at all. So what I could make was hugely limited and renders, even very basic renders, would take around an hour each to come off the PC. So the first version looked awful, had most of the story I wanted to tell and the things I wanted to put in left out (as I couldn't make enough images) and generally...I hated it. It wasn't the game I wanted to make.

So when I had enough funds to get a decent render machine, it was a case of "Right...let's do this." and I started again. As you can imagine this was -not- a popular decision. But I also feel it was the right one. The original didn't have any character choice, free roam, or animations and had only about a third of the story lines and paths that the remaster has.

As to the speed, I wish I could go faster. I want this game played not sat in my head and the delays are really all down to having a single render machine combined with the number of renders required to make what I want. All told I needed around 9,000 renders for Chapter Three which is getting close to a 100 renders each and every day since the last release.

With luck at some point I should be able to get a second machine which I could dedicate purely to the animation side which would cut the time between releases significantly. Until then I'm afraid I just have to do the best that I can.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Strange users appear and start weird arguments. Anyway can't wait to see what Notty has for us in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: reiterhaniwa

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Strange users appear and start weird arguments. Anyway can't wait to see what Notty has for us in the next update.
Even having been raised by the internet, the amount of people who will continually insist on defending being incontrovertibly wrong, as a point of pride, is a constant amazement.

I for one am thankfull to the mods for their quick response on this one :)
Me too, I'm just rueing missing another opportunity to get my reaction score artificially inflated :p

NeimadFR said:
Thread drama being one of the reasons she started her own forum I don't think she'd mind ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ah right. Roger that.
Thread drama being one of the reasons she started her own forum I don't think she'd mind ;)
I for one am thankfull to the mods for their quick response on this one :)
Ah right. Gotcha...

*goes back to spot rendering "fucking bastarding dog tags" clipping*

• Haha
Reactions: primerib1 and frap

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
...Anyway can't wait to see what Notty has for us in the next update.
Tons. Tons and tons and tons. It's bonkers content wise. It's why the QC image checks are taking me so long.( although 'm going to have to try and do something to get more "right first time" as this is a pain in the arse - and boring to boot.)

I mean even the bloody into with Becca has four paths.... (needed tho as it means you only get her talking about what you want to hear).

But as a small tease we have real combat this chapter. Not just the combat in VR. Although whether you get any combat ofc is all down to choices. Lewds? Got 'em in spades. Five lewd ani's, one of which is over 1,700 frames... CoC ofc, VR natch, Space Princesses and Chadders domme stuff....I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done like this before and is just -so- fucking cool in terms of images and coding that even if it's not your thing...I'd be tempted to give it a peek as you might be surprised. I made her AI...

Even anne O'nymous didn't think the coding was too shabby!

Oh...and Becca gets her black dress out again...

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Tons. Tons and tons and tons. It's bonkers content wise. It's why the QC image checks are taking me so long.( although 'm going to have to try and do something to get more "right first time" as this is a pain in the arse - and boring to boot.)

I mean even the bloody into with Becca has four paths.... (needed tho as it means you only get her talking about what you want to hear).

But as a small tease we have real combat this chapter. Not just the combat in VR. Although whether you get any combat ofc is all down to choices. Lewds? Got 'em in spades. Five lewd ani's, one of which is over 1,700 frames... CoC ofc, VR natch, Space Princesses and Chadders domme stuff....I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done like this before and is just -so- fucking cool in terms of images and coding that even if it's not your thing...I'd be tempted to give it a peek as you might be surprised. I made her AI...

Even anne O'nymous didn't think the coding was too shabby!

Oh...and Becca gets her black dress out again...
Will you be removing the links to the original once CH3 is out? It'll be all caught up story-wise, so not really much point in keeping it there. Unless of course, you like fielding comments and bug reports from those that try and load saves between the two versions :rolleyes:;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Will you be removing the links to the original once CH3 is out? It'll be all caught up story-wise, so not really much point in keeping it there. Unless of course, you like fielding comments and bug reports from those that try and load saves between the two versions :rolleyes:;)
I concur, it would prevent a lot of confusion.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes