Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Dumbass bitch is a dumbass...

No don't worry, nothing major.

Just I was that much in a rush trying to get the builds out this morning I left a flag activated in Chapter Two on the $5 tier to activate Bored Pilot for that chapter. Since the images aren't present there's nothing to read of course.

It doesn't impact upon gameplay at all of course and will only trigger if you do a fresh playthrough but I can appreciate it could be vexing having the issue saying it's there on the PDA when it isn't.

I'm doing a fresh build overnight

Sol145

Aug 1, 2017
Do you have to wait to a certain part of the story to access the RPS? I have the super scientist-tier version but when it says "choose your opponent" Becca's face is greyed out and it says "Locked". Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
I know you're off and away on break, but to speak for myself on the Steam issue.. I tend to shy away from Patreon and other subscription-based platforms, but if this went up on Steam early access it would be a quick snap-up when I role through the place during sale season lol

I get that the reliability of patreon is the primary means of income, but there is definitely a market to be had outside of it. Congrats btw on finishing 3!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nottravis

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know you're off and away on break, but to speak for myself on the Steam issue.. I tend to shy away from Patreon and other subscription-based platforms, but if this went up on Steam early access it would be a quick snap-up when I role through the place during sale season lol

I get that the reliability of patreon is the primary means of income, but there is definitely a market to be had outside of it. Congrats btw on finishing 3!
Have to agree on that. it never hurt to put the game on sale in one more plataform. Several developers are doing it already or have plans to do it in the future.

Reactions: Nottravis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do have a little suggestion for the next chapter following on from some of the goings on in this chapter.

During the spar between my girl, Chris and my oddly bitchy sister it seems Chris removed her opponents top.

To save time I suggest we start our sparring session completely naked.

Also those mats didn't look very safe to me so I follow that suggestion by saying we should have our sparring match somewhere safe ... like in bed.

Flintos82

Jul 25, 2018
To save time I suggest we start our sparring session completely naked.

Also those mats didn't look very safe to me so I follow that suggestion by saying we should have our sparring match somewhere safe ... like in bed.
That's a terrible idea, just reckless, how could you leave two hot... sweaty... naked warriors alone unsupervised? They would need a referee or coach to provide hydration/massages and take notes/record the fight for... later revision and technique improvement. I mean anything could happen in a fight, fingers and toes could go anywhere! illegal moves like eye gouging, fish hooking or... uh.

Excuse me a moment, i have to take care of something.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Do you have to wait to a certain part of the story to access the RPS? I have the super scientist-tier version but when it says "choose your opponent" Becca's face is greyed out and it says "Locked". Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?
No nothing wrong. It doesn't unlock until Three as I hadn't made it before then. And thank you for your support - it means a lot and helps me get the kit I need to make this.

Reactions: Sol145

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How long after the member release is the public release?
Ideally I'd do each prior chapter as a public release but, and I know this is different to some other devs, when I checked with Patreon they were fairly adamant with me that I couldn't have lewd stuff available on the free page. :(

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Incredibly I have only three bugs report out of 19,000 lines of code. And these will be unusual to trigger. I'm going to give it another 24 hours then tweak the uploads and do a patch script for those who want it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ideally I'd do each prior chapter as a public release but, and I know this is different to some other devs, when I checked with Patreon they were fairly adamant with me that I couldn't have lewd stuff available on the free page. :(
You can't have lewd images on a public post, you can however post the link on a free post. Or just edit the description to have the link to chapter 2 instead of chapter 1.

Chapter 3 has been leaked already?

Reactions: Arigon and Akamari

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Genre:
(...)
Future content will include much, much more...
Will it be possible to play a bisexual male protagonist? And/or a transgender protagonist? :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes