Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So I just finished playing after waiting for the remaster to be done and it is a massive improvement and looks so much better so well done there. I like all the characters so far but Chris is definitely my favorite but I'm just wondering at the end it says I missed a scene with Chris. Is that only on her dom path? femdom isn't my thing so I just want to check in case I'm missing something.
Thank you.

Can you let me know which scene Becca said you missed? It can vary depending on your playthrough and I don't want to mislead you.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you.

Can you let me know which scene Becca said you missed? It can vary depending on your playthrough and I don't want to mislead you.
She said Or spend time with Chris? That one... is worth a try. I might have missed it but Chris only appeared in the gym with Kelly her icon appeared at the ship with Sarah and Annie but That bald doctor took me away before I could click it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My thoughts on the game IS JUST THAT MY THOUGHTS...

1. if u cut out the dev talk in the game after each chapter would be way better

2. Hint system or something would be cool

3. Less time on explaing and asking questions ECT on the dev talk could add more time to the game story

4. Dev talk throws off the story

AGAIN MY THOUGHTS
Well, you don't have to listen to everything she says, that's why there are choices. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
She said Or spend time with Chris? That one... is worth a try. I might have missed it but Chris only appeared in the gym with Kelly her icon appeared at the ship with Sarah and Annie but That bald doctor took me away before I could click it.
Thanks

Ah right, yep that's the domme route. In a way Becca is right. It's something very different (if you want an idea of what it is just tell Becca you have a chris domme save and she'll explain and show you in the tutorial) but all content is optional of course and I fully get that not everything is to everyone's tastes (and nor should it be, else it would be a fucking boring world!). It's why I always gate guard lewd content so you as the player only ever get to see what you want to see.

Once H5 has left my hard drive it's then -your- game. Not mine and you should be able to play and enjoy it how you want to. *feels strongly about this* and that includes bypassing content that isn't to your taste.

Edit: There is a pure romance path with Chris as well you'll be pleased to know. She's not just a domme

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks

Ah right, yep that's the domme route. In a way Becca is right. It's something very different (if you want an idea of what it is just tell Becca you have a chris domme save and she'll explain and show you in the tutorial) but all content is optional of course and I fully get that not everything is to everyone's tastes (and nor should it be, else it would be a fucking boring world!). It's why I always gate guard lewd content so you as the player only ever get to see what you want to see.

Once H5 has left my hard drive it's then -your- game. Not mine and you should be able to play and enjoy it how you want to. *feels strongly about this* and that includes bypassing content that isn't to your taste.

Edit: There is a pure romance path with Chris as well you'll be pleased to know. She's not just a domme
Oh right thanks for answering. I was driving myself nuts trying to find a scene I thought I missed I was happy with Sarah and Annie's content so I'm fine waiting to win Chris over on the romance path she's worth the wait.

Marcus....that guy is a nuisance at times, right?
Yeah he's a dick. I wasn't sure if I got his name right he's called the "baldy prick" to me so I forgot his actual name.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh right thanks for answering. I was driving myself nuts trying to find a scene I thought I missed I was happy with Sarah and Annie's content so I'm fine waiting to win Chris over on the romance path she's worth the wait.

Yeah he's a dick. I wasn't sure if I got his name right he's called the "baldy prick" to me so I forgot his actual name.
I probs should warn you in advance...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 18, 2019
Is VR actually playable or is it just random? I honestly don't understand the mechanics, if there are any, at work here. Like, sometimes after a reload I will hit on the first strike, sometimes I won't.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is VR actually playable or is it just random? I honestly don't understand the mechanics, if there are any, at work here. Like, sometimes after a reload I will hit on the first strike, sometimes I won't.
There's an element of randomness in that both sides roll for combat, but it's also impacted by the attack and defence method chosen by both sides. I'm not sure, and happy for wiser heads to correct me, but I think rolling back can bugger it up. Renpy struggles with rollback and random rolls if I recollect correctly.

Mar 18, 2019
Ah, I see. Playing as a female I went for the "make it harder" fight option, as it implied better rewards in the future. However, I'm not interested in m/f content so I thought I was missing some mechanic in failing to beat the dude.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alright guys, that's me done for a few days. Now I'm defo having a rest :) I'd heard it leaked and just wanted to poke my nose in and answer any quickfire questions.

Just a gentle reminder that H5 C3 is a big chapter. Almost everything you do will change the story and content to some extent so do have fun poking around. :) Especially worth a hunt are the two pieces of hidden lewd content in the free roam...

Laters!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes