Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Will it be possible to play a bisexual male protagonist? And/or a transgender protagonist? :)
I'm fairly certain this won't happen, but you can play as a white male, white female, black male or black female MC, and there will be consequences in the plot for each of them :)

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Heavy Five [Ch. 3 Remastered] Nottravis

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 570 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 553 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
One of my playthroughs is on the Chris Domme path. I challenged myself to Chris' game at the end of the day. My personal goal and consequence was that if I couldn't complete her challenge on the first try then I would bump my Patreon sub up to max level for the next month.

Congrats on the $25.00 pledge Notty!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Great work. Love the writing, refreshing to read something more witty and intelligent after playing dozens of games with badly written dialogue and barely existent plot.
Thank you. It's always great when you find someone likes your work, so little messages like this do give a nice boost. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and akenedy

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
One of my playthroughs is on the Chris Domme path. I challenged myself to Chris' game at the end of the day. My goal was that if I couldn't complete her challenge on the first try then I would bump my Patreon sub up to max level for the next month.

Congrats on the $25.00 pledge Notty!
I want to add the laugh reaction and the love reaction at the same time! :D

Thanks Steve. It was something different, right? Sounds like you enjoyed it at any rate ;)

Always welcome, especially as I often toss around development ideas - and for Chadders I have quite a few things in mind...

Reactions: Arigon

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Will it be possible to play a bisexual male protagonist? And/or a transgender protagonist? :)
Sorry, no. I did think about it one stage, but the extra load on my PC would be just too much I suspect. Plus, if I'm honest I'm not entirely sure I could have written it well enough. And I think it was that one, more than anything that was the dealbreaker for me. That it would be poor quality.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I want to add the laugh reaction and the love reaction at the same time! :D

Thanks Steve. It was something different, right? Sounds like you enjoyed it at any rate ;)
I have never regretted pledging money to you due to the high standards you keep to and have always considered it money well spent as we need more developers like you, but that had to have been the happiest I've been forking over $25.00 so far :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Just a quick check. Did you make sure to leave the GUI files as png? There has often been an issue of lost transparency errors when compressors didn't do that.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I have never regretted pledging money to you due to the high standards you keep to and have always considered it money well spent as we need more developers like you, but that had to have been the happiest I've been forking over $25.00 so far :)
*beams* Ah the paradox of H5. A game with little sex but hours of fapping! :)

You know it will be different every time, right? :) Well, almost every time.

I'll be honest. This and the 1,700 frame lewd animation are the two things I'm most proud of. *has no shame*

Jul 15, 2019
My thoughts on the game IS JUST THAT MY THOUGHTS...

1. if u cut out the dev talk in the game after each chapter would be way better

2. Hint system or something would be cool

3. Less time on explaing and asking questions ECT on the dev talk could add more time to the game story

4. Dev talk throws off the story

AGAIN MY THOUGHTS

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished playing after waiting for the remaster to be done and it is a massive improvement and looks so much better so well done there. I like all the characters so far but Chris is definitely my favorite but I'm just wondering at the end it says I missed a scene with Chris. Is that only on her dom path? femdom isn't my thing so I just want to check in case I'm missing something.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
My thoughts on the game IS JUST THAT MY THOUGHTS...

1. if u cut out the dev talk in the game after each chapter would be way better

2. Hint system or something would be cool

3. Less time on explaing and asking questions ECT on the dev talk could add more time to the game story

4. Dev talk throws off the story

AGAIN MY THOUGHTS
All perfectly valid opinions Izzabella. I feel I need Becca at the start to explain the mechanics but I do try to make her skippable, and I sorta need her for the results at the end and ofc the dev stuff can be skipped as well. But I do see where you're coming from.

There is a small hint system in place for key points but to be honest the game is just too big for me to include everything in it. But I'll have a think and see if I can it more wide ranging in some places.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes