Feb 10, 2020
Nottravis While playing as a white male and going for Trisha the walkthrough says, that in the end you should get the completion "You agreed to go to the mine...". I was going for the red choices (except the last one) and in the end on the completion screen it said the opposite from the walkthrough ("I supposedly didn't agree to go to the mine"). Is this intentional, despite me last second agreeing with Trisha or a bug? Sorry if it is a bit convoluted

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
This game really has much too slow progess. See you again if my care home will have internet in the far future.

// Of course It is high quality, though...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nottravis While playing as a white male and going for Trisha the walkthrough says, that in the end you should get the completion "You agreed to go to the mine...". I was going for the red choices (except the last one) and in the end on the completion screen it said the opposite from the walkthrough ("I supposedly didn't agree to go to the mine"). Is this intentional, despite me last second agreeing with Trisha or a bug? Sorry if it is a bit convoluted
Thanks for his. Sounds like a bug on the report screen. I'll check it out for you.

Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This game really has much too slow progess. See you again if my care home will have internet in the far future.

Wish I could go faster myself tbh. But sadly I've just the one PC and the render needs are high. Believe me, I share your frustration especially as the story is all written.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alright guys, that's me done for a few days. Now I'm defo having a rest :) I'd heard it leaked and just wanted to poke my nose in and answer any quickfire questions.

Just a gentle reminder that H5 C3 is a big chapter. Almost everything you do will change the story and content to some extent so do have fun poking around. :) Especially worth a hunt are the two pieces of hidden lewd content in the free roam...

Laters!
*actually means it this time tho!* :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Since I know that Notty will take the high road, and I am not so principled, let me school you.
It IS high, the highest of quality. She had so many computer issues that melted her machine, and she is a solo developer, so frankly your criticism of slow is fully unwarranted. Please give her a break. Enjoy what you have here, as it is 1000x better than 99% of the tripe on this site.
Have a pleasant day.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wish I could go faster myself tbh. But sadly I've just the one PC and the render needs are high. Believe me, I share your frustration especially as the story is all written.
How many hours do you put into this game a day? I saw the change logs and how many renders are in each chapter and in the animations. Thousands and thousands.. I cant imagine it to be honest. I assume not each one was
individually posed in daz or w/e but still these are large numbers..and the lines of code..jeez.

Reactions: Arigon

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wasn't meant that negative. Forgot to use smileys.... I really like the setting and tags. Too bad there arent more of this kind of games here....
It's great that you like it.:) You have to excuse people for taking it that way because so there so many entitled whiners around this site that it's far more common it being meant in a negative way.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I swear I must be going down some incredibly cursed path, aside from the freeroam I haven't encountered anything different from pre-remaster in chapter 2 and 3.
There are differences to almost all the scenes (some in only fairly small details though) plus many new. The difference in visuals is massive. Different player character options also have scenes unique to them. Everything of course depends on your choices.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
There are differences to almost all the scenes (some in only fairly small details though) plus many new. The difference in visuals is massive. Different player character options also have scenes unique to them. Everything of course depends on your choices.
Yeah I know it's just that I'm incredibly good at choosing the least exciting paths possible in games

Reactions: Nulldev
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes